Chapter 8~Paranoia

[Uno's Pov]
Okay, Uno. Just calm down. Everything is fine. You're here and she's out in the big world..on her own. You don't love her anymore. You don't need her anymore. Just pretend that today isn't the anniversary of anything!

"U-Uno-Kun? Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah.. Nico, I'm fine. I'm just great!"

"Are you sure? You're shaking-"

"I'M FINE!"

"O-Okay. I'm sorry."

"No I'm sorry."

Damn. I had no idea I was shaking. It's like I've lost all feeling in my body. I can't move. I can't think straight. Everywhere I look, she's there. Why me? Why me of all people! My gosh, I never should've broken up with her-no! Don't think like that! It was my choice and I- SHE has to accept that! I'm so tired! I feel like I might pass out. What's happing to me? Am I sick, afraid? Angry? What is this?

"Hey, Uno. We're worried about you. You've been in this corner for hours."

"I'm fine, Rock. I'm just a little tired is all."

"Well, it is getting late, we should head to bed." Jyugo suggested.

We get into our sleeping spots and go to sleep.

Uno, just go to sleep. It's not like your gonna wake up in the middle if the night and find her right next to you, right? Right. Just close...your.....eyes.

I fall asleep but I feel so heavy. I feel uncomfortable. Uneasy.

[Uno's Dream/Nightmare]

What is this place? Why is it so dark? Where am I?

"Uno..."

"Huh? Who's there?"

"It's me Uno.(y/n)."

"No.. No it's not you."

"Sure it is! Come here, Uno. I love you.."

"I love..you too-No! You're not real! This is just a dream! You're not really there!"

"But I'm the only other being here... And dreams are good things.. Which means I'm a good thing to you, Uno.."

"No...NO!"

I feel myself falling and she looks down at me, waving. What's happening? Could this be real? I drop down on the floor. It's still dark. I see her appear in an empty space ,looking right at me.

"we've been together for 2 years! Today was supposed to be special! Damn you!"

"Wha?"

Those words. I remember them. I remember when she said that. How she said it. How she looked when she said it.

"How can you say that?! Now for years to come, today won't remind me of us getting together, it'll just remind me of the sharp pain I felt when my boyfriend broke up with me!"

"No...stop it!"

"Let me ask you something, Uno. Did you ever love me?"

"Go away! You're not real."

She disappears. She's gone? Wait..what's happening?

A swarm of letters just hit my face. She didn't send me this many letters! What's going on?!

I wake up and I see her next to me. I scream and wake up again. I'm back in reality. I scream again and start holding my head.

"GO AWAY! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Uno-Kun!"

"Uno, are you okay?!" Rock gets up at the sound of my screaming. I begin to cry.

"She's here. She's here.. I know it. She's hiding around me...she's here!"

"Uno.." Jyugo says my name.

"W-what?"

"I think...I think you're paranoid.."
____________________________________________
WHOO! Here it is! Chapter 8! Hope you enjoyed. Hope it didn't scare you either! Thanks for reading!