Chapter 6~And so it continues..

[Your POV]
its been 3 days since I sent the first letter. I just now sent the 2nd letter. I'm not yet ready to show my face. But I will be.
[Uno's POV]
"Hey Hajime! Any cute girls come to see me yet?"
"Ugh! No, but you did get another letter."
"Another one?" Niko asks.
"Is this an "every three days" sort of thing?"Jyugo asks.
"I don't know. But whoever this hottie is, I hope she shows up at some point. Ahem! The letter says,"

Dear Uno,
      You still don't know who I am yet but i promise that soon you will. I long to see tour handsome face, your beautiful long pink and yellow hair, and I know this may sound a bit wrong and clingy, but I want to see your perfect body.(I'm sorry guys I had to put that thereXD)
I know we will see each other soon.I promise, no one at else will have you. But I warn you, you might not like the feeling of your reaction.

"That's it." I say, confused.
"You're lucky. You have a stalker who wants to be with you."Rock says.
"oooh I think she's a yandere-chan!"
"A What-chan?" Jyugo asks.
"A yandere-chan. Itsthe type of girl who falls for their senpai and will do whatever it takes to be with them. They'll even kill other girls so they can't have him." Nico explains.
"That...just sounds really freaky. I take back what I said about you being lucky,Uno! You're in deep shit."
"No I'm not. I feel more loved than I ever did! A woman who really wants me! I can't wait to see her in person!" I say proudly and with determination.
"Uno, you don't even know who it is." Jyugo says.
"So?"
"You don't know her. But She knows you! AND she knows that you have long pink and yellow hair?! She is obviously a stalker!" Jyugo replies.
"Or maybe...." Nico begins.
"What's wrong?" Rock asks him.
"Uno, maybe it's not that she's a stalker...but maybe you know her, too." Nico says to me.
"But she hasn't signed her name. How could I know her?"
"A signature doesn't prove anything. Uno-kun, I want you to keep these letters..put two and two together and find out who she is."
Nico had a serious face. I've never seen him that way before.
[Your POV]
"Ugh! I wanna see him so bad! But I've only sent two letters! I robbed a bank, didn't get caught! I gambled, I broke my friend out of jail, what eles can I do to calm my nerves!?" I yell to myself. Why am I doing this? Uno isn't here. I have no one to talk to. But I will. Uno, you'll love me again. I know you miss me. I know you love me. Heck, I know where you are and what you've been doing! I know everything,Uno!
I want to get to him. But how? Who can take me to a remote island?! Who in the hell knows where it is!?
"This is so frustrating!!! I need to see him NOW! I'll send the last letter, and then I'm going to see him! Uno, I'm coming for you!"
[Time skip! A day later...][Uno's POV]
"ANOTHER ONE?! DIDN'T YOU GET ONE YESTERDAY!?" Rock yells at me.
"SHE'S A YANDERE-CHAN!!!!! I SMELL EVIL!!!"
"GET RID IF HER!!!!!"
"GUYS SHUT UP!!!!!! Now listen what it says.ahem!"
Uno,
      I can't hold it in anymore. I love you, I miss you, I long for you. I want to hold you. I want to kiss you. I just want you to feel the same. This is a shorter letter because.......

I'm coming to see you tomorrow, Uno...

"Tomorrow!?" Nico asks.
"We are going to die!" Jyugo yells.
"Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!" They all yell on their knees.
"Guys. We aren't going to die...man this so unexpected. I only got three letters from her and she's already coming. I figured shed come after a month or something..."

what am I gonna do? I'm excited to see a woman...but...am I excited about meeting someone I could possibly or possibly not know?