Omegaverse basic guide

So this is basic guide for the ones that are not into the omegaverse yet. (●'ω`●)

Alphas
The alphas are big and strong, they are in charge. Usually they are men although rarely there are women, they are high of complexion strong and aggressive if it is their omega, in these cases they can use the "voice of the alpha" a very authoritarian tone of voice to which both betas like omegas obey, although to the Omegas affect them more, they obey instinctively without power.

Betas
Betas are neutral, they follow alpha commands and they are usually workers, they are stronger than omegas and their self-control is better than alphas, they are the most similar to common humans, a beta can impregnate one or one Omega or a beta, but in the case of being a male omega it will be more difficult than to a female.

Omegas
The omegas tend to be small and weak, they are more obedient than the other genders (alpha and beta). They are the alpha's mate, the alphas are very possessive and protective with their omega, omegas can be male or female, both genres are capable of getting pregnant. When the omega is in danger or similar, it emits a sound, which usually does it inadvertently and by instinct, calling its alpha for help.

The omegas also have a "heating" which means that they have some sort of scent that alerts the other alphas/betas that he/she can get pregnant, they also have more sexual desires when they are in heat.

The Alphas can have more than one Omega, when they mark an omega with a bite on their neck the make a bond with it.

In the alphas, at the moment of orgasm they form a knot or swelling in the base of the penis that leaves it trapped inside the omega, without being able to separate of the omega during a certain period of time.