Chapter 2

The sound of people talking behind the door woke Keith up, Lance wasn't beside him so he assumed that he had already told everyone about his "situation". Keith sighed and got up from bed, he was feeling a lot more better, and he was really happy about that.
He went to the door and opened it, finding all his friends outside, he saw how everyone got quiet and stated to stare at him with wide eyes.
"It's weird I know but I promise I won't hur-" he was interrupted by hunk and pidge hugging him
"Oh my god you are so cute" said hunk and started to touch his ears "and these are so soft pidge look!" He said with excitement in his voice, pidge started to touch Keith's ears as well, amazed by the softness they had.
Keith started to blush and feel a little uncomfortable with the touch, it felt really weird, it was a whole new sensation.
"G-guys stop" he said shyly, and, before he could notice lance was in front of him getting hunk and pidge out of the way.
"Ok ok enough" he said with an irritated voice "what we have to do now is get Keith to the blade of marmora"
"On it" said allura with a smile "I'll go to the main control area we will be arriving to the base in a few Tics" before leaving she turned to face Keith once more "I'm glad you are feeling better" a bright smile appeared In Keith's face, he was so happy to not be hated, shiro placed a hand on Keith's shoulder.

"We will figure this out, so don't worry" he placed a hand on Keith's head messing up his hair as he moved it, shiro started to giggle while lance was just staring at everything rarely quiet.
"Oh Keith I have so many questions for you! Can you hear like everything with those ears? Do they show your mood? Are you going to grow a tail? Is the fur uncomfortable? Are those claws strong enough to rip someone's neck? Are.." Keith seemed surprised at so many questions he didn't know which one to answer first, his ears went down something that lance seem to notice, so he went where pidge and Keith were.
"One question at a time pidge, he is not some sort of computer that can answer all at once" Lance held  Keith's hand "ok ask on at a time"
Pidge took a deep breath
"Can you hear everything with those ears?"

"Yup, everything, they are much better than the other ones, I mean, the normal ones"

"Do they show your mood?"

"Ummm yeah I guess they do"

"Are you going to grow a tail?"

"I have no idea"

"Is the fur uncomfortable?"

"When I shower, yes, it sticks to my skin"

"Are those claws strong enough to rip someone's neck?"

"...hOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT?!"
Lance laughed to Keith's reaction
Coran came into the room
"We will be arriving to the blade of marmora soon"
And in fact they did, they arrived before expected, kolivan received them, and started to talk with allura about the alliance while Keith was waiting for his turn to ask all the questions in his head, when something, or well, someone started smelling Keith, he thought it was just lance playing a joke on him, but he froze when he herd the unfamiliar voice.
"You smell like an Omega" he smelled again "and a good one" Keith's ears went down as he started backing off "come on kid I don't bite...well maybe a little" a pair of sharp fangs were showing in a grin, Keith felt his heart pumping out of his chest, he was afraid, he wanted to just punch this guy and run to Lance's arms but he couldn't start a fight with the blade of marmora and everyone was on the other side of the room, unaware of what was happening, a small Squick came out of Keith's throat, the other galra stopped.
"You are calling at your alpha huh?"
Alpha, Alpha...he repeated the word in his head , what was that? Like in wolves packs where there are Alphas, Betas and Omegas...if he was confused before arriving he was even more confused now, but all those thoughts were brushed away when the bigger "galra-alpha" placed a hand on his jaw Keith closed his fists, somehow he was unable to do anything it was frustrating.
Lance please help me...anyone please