Chapter 5

(I'm so sorry for not updating for so long, and I'm also sorry for the shitty chapter, I have lots of family issues going on and that distracts me to be honest, but yeah, hope you enjoy it so far )———————————————————————-
Keith woke up naked with Lance wrapped around him like if he were an octopus holding it's pray. He tried to move when he felt a sharp pain going across his neck

The alpha beside him woke up immediately at the sound of the painful noise his omega had just made; his blue eyes focused onto the other's face as his hands cupped his face gently, he opened his mouth to ask what happened but he soon noticed were the pain was coming from.

Keith saw Lance as he smiled gently looking at the now fresh wound of the bite, he could feel the desire of protection and love coming out of the alpha, he could feel it in the air and inside of him, in his heart; Like if it were his own emotion.

"Does it hurt?" Asked lance as he touched the bite gently with the tip of his fingers.
When Keith nodded he hid his face in Keith's neck as he kissed it gently.
Keith felt electricity run through his body.
When lance licked the wound he felt a lot more better, somehow.

Keith sighed "does it look good?" He asked as lance backed away a little to give it a better look
"You look good" said lance with a dumb smile
Keith just rolled his eyes smiling as he did so
"But yeah, it looks fine I mean, it's a pretty scar and all because I did it"

The scar was indeed pretty, it had left the skin a little silvery looking, it wasn't a huge scar but big enough to notice it.

"Are you hungry? Do you want me to bring you something to eat?" Asked lance as he started to get up looking for his clothes

Keith smiled like a child as he nodded, he was extremely hungry and lets just say that having a boyfriend that offers you to bring you breakfast it's just perfect. Lance was perfect, HIS alpha was perfect.

Lance went to the kitchen and asked Hunk for some delicious food for Keith, Hunk gladly accepted to prepare some of his special dishes.

"So how is all this "omega/alpha" thing going" Hunk asked while preparing the food

"It's-...well..." lance scratched the back of his head "it's a weird feeling, it's like, you suddenly have the need to protect and make sure that nothing bad happens to-" he thought for a second "Well to the omega you have mated with"

"Mated?, is that like an alien bond or something"

"No-well-like the animals do, it's a whole new sensation, it's like your own self was suddenly combined to the other's, it gives you some sort of" lance smiled "happiness"

Hunk smiled at his friend, he was glad that they were both happy
"Here you go buddy" he said handing a tray full of food and two glasses of orange juice "enjoy" he then proceeded to start cleaning the kitchen

"Thank you so much Hunk, you are the best" lance started to walk to his room with a huge smile

When he got there Keith was still in bed, he had put on some underwear, and his hair was still messy from last night. He smiled at lance when he came in with the tray.
To Lance's eyes
This was totally adorable

He placed the tray on the night table and handed Keith a glass of juice and a plate of some good looking space cookies as he sat on the bed beside Him.

They had a nice breakfast together, telling jokes and kissing from time to time.

Everything was perfect...but they didn't know what was coming
In a galra ship, not far away from their location, Lotor was making a plan to destroy voltron for once and for all, he knew he couldn't fight against voltron itself, but he could fight against the lions, and for the Paladins to not be able to form Voltron there had to be a lost paladin.

Lotor made an evil grin "an omega will be easy to control...and I know there is one in team voltron" he looked at his generals "full speed, we are going to give red a little visit"

Everyone was minding their own business when Allura asked for the Paladins to come to the main control area for a discussion with a rebel about the coalition and also about who was the new galra emperor that was now threatening with a new war.

Keith had fallen asleep on lance again by now
Lance gently shakes Keith to wake him up
"Keithy..baby?, Allura needs us" he said in a sweet voice
Keith let out a low grunt as he kept his eyes closed. Lance giggled at his sleepy mate
"Ok ok you stay "sleeping beauty" I'll take care of this" lance gave him a quick kiss, to which Keith smiled, and then proceeded to leave the room.

Lance met up with the other Paladins and Allura at the main control area.

They were all already talking with a rebel that appeared in a big screen in front of them.
What they didn't know was that this was a distraction made by Lotor and his generals, on the other side of the screen was Narti, controlling the rebel without being seen, meanwhile Axca destroyed all the cameras and security systems of the castle.

As soon as that was done Ezor and Zethrid were inside the castle followed by Lotor.
It didn't take them long to find keith in Lance's room.
They opened up the door, the light of the corridor hitting Keith's face making him wake up.

"Lance?" He said taking a sitting position
"...how was the meeting-" he stopped as his eyes widened, this was certainly not lance nor his friends.
His hand went down the pillow by instinct trying to find his dagger when he remembered that he was in Lance's room now

Fuck

He backed off finding himself against the wall
"Wh-who are you? And what do you w-want?" He mentally slapped himself for stuttering, he was an omega and stuttering was only making him look more scared and weak than what he already was
'Good job keith' he thought to himself

The man in the armor standing in front of him smirked
"I am Lotor" he got closer to him grabbing his chin to make him look at his eyes "and I want you Red"

Keith felt his heart race, but not in a good way.
Both generals grabbed him as he struggled to be set free, completely failing.
"Lance!" He screamed as he felt himself being pushed to the ground
"Lance help... Lance....hel-" he felt himself sleepy after a wet cloth was placed on his mouth and nose.

"Sleepy sleepy"
Those were the last things He herd before everything went completely black.

———————————————————————
Oooffff ok
Sorry for the shitty chapter and I'm sorry for the wait again
As I said
I'm sorting lots of things out iSH

Also 2k?!
YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING
IM GLAD YOU LIKE MY STRESS RELIEVING STUFF 😂

So
About the chapter:

KEITH BABY YOU ARE IN A HUUUGE TROUBLE

Next chapter will have a whOLE LOT OF ANGST