一 ( j i s o o )

running was never my forte. in fact, i hated running, but when i woke up this morning and realized i had forgotten to set my alarm clock at the right time, i had no other choice, but to run to class. i should really check to set it to 'am' instead of 'pm' next time. i guess after a week of spring break makes you forget about school schedules right?

i checked the time on my phone. the bell had rang five minutes ago. i had spanish class and there was no way in hell i would be able to slip in mrs. herrera's class without her noticing and scolding me. that lady sure was something.

i sighed as i stood next to the open door to my spanish class. should i walk in and accept my punishment or just skip this one class? i mean we never did anything important anyways and she always repeated everything.

just then, i saw someone from the corner of my eye coming in my direction. i turned my head to the right and saw none other than jennie kim walking at her normal slow pace with one strap of her backpack on her shoulder and a book in her arm. she had a white tee under her black leather jacket, matching combat boots and black leggings. she was breathtakingly beautiful as always.

once she made her way in front of me, she flipped her long straight brown hair and gave me her signature charismatic smile. "hey, jisoo," she said. she knows my name?

"h-hi, jennie." i stuttered, intimidated by her, even though she was a year younger than me.