二十 ( j i s o o )

jennie!

she was standing at the door and turned on the lights. "what the fuck?" bobby hissed. "she's my girlfriend."

"so? no means no. it doesn't matter who the person is to you. when they don't give you consent, it means you need to back the fuck up. they could have said yes earlier, but once they are not in the state to make clear decisions, it means you don't have the right anymore." jennie said sternly and pulled me away from his grip.

she didn't let him reply as we left the room. "are you okay?" she asked as we exited the house.

i didn't respond and just hugged her and sobbed on her shoulder. "thank you."

"it was nothing, princess." she rubbed circles in my back and soothed me. "shh, stop crying now. i'll drive you home, okay?"

i nodded and she helped me walk to her car. we sat in silence and after a few moments, i spoke up. "why am i so stupid? my clothes were a little too revealing tonight. that may be the reason i'm stuck in this situation. or maybe i shouldn't have drank as much."

"hey, don't say that. it's not your fault." jennie quickly said. "it's not because your clothes are 'too revealing' that it gives anyone the right to take advantage of you and neither does your drinking."

we reached my house and jennie insisted on helping me all the way to my room. i had told my parents i'd come home really late and bobby would be dropping me off. little did i know, he was the last person i wanted to be with right now.

my parents were already sleeping and so was my brother so they didn't know jennie was in our house. they had no idea she was carrying me bridal style all the way to my bedroom, upstairs. they had no idea she had tucked me in after she helped me get into my pjs.

"thank you again, jennie." i whispered once she prepared to leave.

"no problem, princess." she caressed my cheek. "don't hesitate to call me if you ever need anything."

i nodded and closed my eyes. i still felt her weight on my mattress for a few moments. then, jennie must've thought i had fallen asleep because she placed a kiss on my forehead before leaving silently.