十八 ( j i s o o )

"looking for me?" jennie's voice rang through my ears and i found her next to me.

i was obviously startled by her sudden appearance and she chuckled. "hi, jennie." i breathed out.

"hey, jisoo." holy shit, i missed hearing her say that so bad. "i didn't know parties were your type of events. i imagined you staying at home more."

"hey, i should have you know that i can be an outgoing person!" i defended myself and saw her smile. "do i have to remind you that i accompanied you to one of your drag racing events once?"

"right, sorry badass jisoo." she chuckled.

"chaeyoung and lisa are actually the ones who asked me to come here with them." i smiled back at her.

"and you brought your boyfriend so you wouldn't be alone, didn't you?" she still had her cool smile on.

"who told you?" how in the world did jennie kim know about my private life?

"i have my sources." she winked. "however, i just want to let you know that he isn't doing a very good job at keeping his girlfriend company." she nodded in his direction and he was with still with the same crowd i previously saw him with. "if he isn't careful, i might try and steal you from him." she winked again and i playfully hit her arm.

"yah, he's just with some friends."

"right. well, i have to go. it was nice seeing you again, jisoo."

"it was nice seeing you too, jennie." i bid her goodbye and watched her walk away.

is it normal i wanted her to stay though? not so i wouldn't be lonely, but just to keep talking to her. i didn't know how much i missed her until i heard her talking again.