六 ( j i s o o )

the next day, i was waiting in my bedroom for jennie to come pick me up to go to her place. since it was a formal dinner, i opted for an above-the-knee-length, flowy, baby blue dress. since it was spring, i didn't have to wear a jacket out and the brunette had told me she would be picking me up with her car so i didn't have to worry about wearing a dress and riding her motorcycle.

 since it was spring, i didn't have to wear a jacket out and the brunette had told me she would be picking me up with her car so i didn't have to worry about wearing a dress and riding her motorcycle

at around 5, i heard my mom call me downstairs, telling me someone was at the door waiting for me. i took my purse, containing my necessities and took one last glace at myself in the mirror before heading down. as soon as my eyes landed on the 18 year-old at the door, i saw her raise her eyebrows and a smile forming on her lips. "you look beautiful, jisoo," she said.

she wasn't so bad herself, but her style was the complete opposite of mine. her all-black outfit consisted of knee high leather boots, black short shorts and an expensive-looking, black velvet blouse. i would be lying if i said she didn't look hot as hell.

i blushed at her comment and smiled shyly. "thank you, jennie. you look good too."

she chuckled. "thanks, are you ready to go?"

i nodded and turned around to yell a quick "i'm leaving, bye mom. bye, dad" before heading out.

jennie opened the door to her white audi and we were on the road to her house. just how rich was this girl? she had a motorcycle, an audi, expensive clothes, what else? my questions were answered when we reached her house, or should i say her freaking mansion.

the beige colossal structure with a stone exterior had a long driveway leading us to the multiple garages. two fountains were on each side of the driveway and a colorful bed of flowers surrounded each fountain. the orange sky didn't allow us to perfectly see the lights shining on the house, but i could definitely imagine how even more magnificent the building must appear when night fell.

jennie parked in an empty spot and went to open the door for me before i could do it myself. we walked towards the door and i started to feel nervous. i didn't know why i had even agreed to this. i barely knew jennie, i did not know these fancy people, i was not the elegant type of person and well, again, i did not know jennie.

"hey, relax. i'll be by your side the entire like five minutes i talk to the guests and then we can head to my room, the basement of the backyard and just chill." jennie must've sensed my uneasiness and somehow, her words calmed me down. "you probably won't even have to talk, just go along with whatever i say."

i was somewhat confused by her last sentence. what did she mean by 'go along with whatever i say'? she had just told me i was to come here to accompany her for the time being and we'd hang out. she never mentioned anything else, but i still nodded, not wanting to create commotion. "alright," i said.

we walked in the mansion and were soon greeted by the sound of some sort of jazz music. the scene was such a cliché elegant party scene, you would think you had just came out of the great gatsby.

there were many people in suits and dresses holding a drink in their hand and discussing lively. my attention was brought back to jennie as she grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her. i looked at her, confused by her gesture, but she just ignored me and walked forward. "jisoo, this my mom, and this is my dad, "

"hello, nice to meet you." i said politely and bowed.

"mom, dad, this is jisoo, my girlfriend."