Decade 146: Snoopers into Saviors

After releasing Ethan the man landed his mount on a tall behemoth gateway. "What are you guys doing all the way up here in the north?" Asked Bob. "We're meeting our friend." Replied Ethan cautiously. "What was with all the snooping business?" Asked Bob with a tiled grin. "We're sorry sir, we were just really low on supplies at the moment." Answered Tyler quickly. Bob scanning the area with his hesitant eyes quickly spots out our raft. "Oh I see your small junky ship over there." Chuckled Bob, " I would've been looking for supplies also." Tyler quickly looking at Ethan for confirmation that this guy was sightly off. "Well lets see what I can give you guys real quick." Shouted Bob from the gateway. "Here's a bow and a few arrows." Answered Bob. Tossing the materials down Tyler and Ethan scramble to retrieve them. "Thank you!" Shouted both boys in unison. Suddenly smoke arose from the near by forest. "Damn!" Shouted Bob. His bird quickly shot up into the sky and leveled its self with us. "A quick word to the wise, stop snooping." Said Bob in a mono tone. The bird suddenly flew off into the cloud of smoke and ash. "Let's get out of here quickly!" Shouted Tyler running to the raft. As the boys made it to the raft they noticed an army of Dino's breach the tree line in a bloody battle. On one piece of armor read " The Laughing Coffins." On another Dino a plate melded into its skin read "House of Vodon." Suddenly, in the sky was Bob's bird being swarmed by a group of pteranodons. "Quickly reach me the bow!" Shouted Ethan to Tyler. Upon the bow reaching Ethan's hands he begun to fire arrows rapidly at the horde incasing Bob. Ethan successfully cleared out a good amount of the pteranodons. Carefully leaving after they see that Bob is starting to win the battle.