Decade 146: Home Sweet Home

After a few hours of sailing the two boys see the huge icebergs off in the distance. They carefully scan the map and the land for any certain markings suggesting where they were supposed to go. After a few minutes the boys decide to go up a desolate stream that came out of the break of two islands. Hoping with heart in hand that their new friend had somehow survived that deadly onslaught they witnessed a while ago. After sailing up stream to the darkened X on the map they noticed something craved into the giant rock that kissed the river. The rock read "Ovi was here." With an arrow pointing westward into the chilling mountains. The boys on spot had decided to walk the long journey. Stopping only at night to rest after a quarter and two days they stumble upon a tall structure with a sign that read "T.S.S". "Thank all the Gods above, we've found him!" Shouted Tyler in relief. "Watch out Tyler and I'll knock." Said Ethan boldly. As Ethan's hand met the door and loud thump echoed across the trees and forest. Suddenly a man with a bow in hand kicked open a window and drew his aim dead onto Ethan. "Who are ye?" Shouted the dark figure. "I'm Ethan one of this tribes leaders!" Shouted Ethan from the distance. Slamming the window you could hear the man yelling for Oviside to come to him. Suddenly the boys heard running footsteps come to the door. The door slung open to behold a healthy Oviside. "I am I glad to see you boys!" Shouted Oviside from the doorway. "We're glad to see you to Oviside!" Shouted the boys. "Well come in and eat!" Shouted Oviside while shaking the boys hands. As the boys walk in they notice how big the home itself was. All wooden but very comforting. The boys shake hands with their fellow members that had recently joined. "All men report down stairs to meet thee other leaders." Shouted Oviside through the house. Soon the entire house from one side was full of men. "Boys welcome your tribe leaders home!" Shouted Oviside. "To your left is Presto, Joel, Fox." Said Oviside "To your right is Nathaniel, Dynamite, Fliepa."