vi

800 reads and 100 votes, i love you all to the moon and back.

⚜🌺⚜

IT WAS A new day, and god damn was Tyler going to seize it.

The boy had to admit: he felt quite stupid after running off without an explanation. Not to mention the overall reaction to everything left him shaky on his feet while walking home. The boy didn't have any classes with Josh after lunch on mondays, so he had yet to see him since his outburst, but he made sure to text Jenna that he was walking home, so she could tell Josh not to worry.

Luckily, the lonely walk home gave him time to think. He thought about Debby and how she suddenly came parading into his life without invitation, how she squeezed herself right in between him and Josh, about how, after Debby showed up, his best friend had yet to have a conversation with him. And sure, that might have been partially his fault as the two times Josh did try and talk to him, he ended up storming off. Either way, Tyler had to sit through four class periods of watching Debby worm her way into Josh's brain, had to sit through four periods of watching the back of Josh's head, listening as he talked to someone he didn't even know.

And when he got home, Tyler had made up his mind.

There was no way he was going to let some city girl show up and snatch away his bear. All day, Tyler went completely ignored, and he was going to have fun returning the favor. Well, not really. He desperately just wanted to spend as much time with Josh as he could before he would disappear for good, but he was not going to give in. Tyler was going to show Josh how painful neglect from your favorite person can truly be.

Giving himself a once over in the mirror, Tyler adjusted his hair and poked his butt out slightly, checking himself out. He vaguely remembered Josh saying that this was one of his favorite outfits on Tyler. Giggling devilishly, he struck a small pose.

He wasn't going to let anyone have his bear, even if it involved playing a little dirty to keep it that way

Tyler heard his mother yelling that Josh had arrived to pick him up, as he did every morning. He knew the first conversation with his best-friend would be awkward and filled with questions as to why Tyler ran off, but the sly boy was planning on weaving his way out of answers using his outfit.

Tyler wasn't exactly sure why, but Josh always seemed to act strangely when he wore outfits like this. It was almost like the older was put under some sort of spell. He became more possessive, clingy, and very... touchy—not that Tyler was complaining.

Though he could see the difference in attitude, the brunette failed to acknowledge why Josh acted that way. The reason, of course, was that Josh was incredibly attracted to Tyler, whether or not he cared to admit it; the boy made him utterly weak.