character ask: questions

QUESTIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR THE ANSWERS

hello to you, all of my lovely, loyal rosies. it feels like it's been forever since i updated anything for you!

i asked briefly about a character ask a while back and i figured, now that i'm done with chapters in the past, this is the perfect way to wane back into this story without violently forcing myself over a huge writers block. it should help me get back into the characters and the writing style. plus, i'm hoping it's fun!

i'm gonna be just a bit selective with the questions, but mostly for stuff like repeats or just questions that i think are inappropriate and i don't want to have to write out an answer to.

here we go!

TYLER

JOSH

JENNA

RYAN

ME

OTHER (please specify)

do not ask debby questions because i won't answer them. i don't want to write from her point of view, and also i don't want to encourage people to comment hateful questions/comments toward her when she's a real person.

this will probably be up for a while!! i'm not sure when i'll close down the questions, but i will let you know. have fun and be nice!

i'm hoping to have an update on my werewolf!josh fic out very very soon so i'm really appreciate if you checked it out! it's called "destined."

have a wonderful day! you're amazing and i love you