character ask: answers

besides having to take out a couple of threats on josh's life (i get you're protective of tyler, but josh is human too!!) this was so fun to write!!

i basically wrote their answers the way they would answer in a text. hope you enjoy!

⚜️🌺⚜️

TYLER

PanicAtTheGay
Why are you so cute?

oh, gosh!!! m not that cute! bear says stuff like that all the time too. thank u!! ^///^

ithinkilostmydonut
1) can we be best lads?
2) tell me what josh makes you for breakfast tomorrow mk?

1) maybe not best lads bcuz bear is still my best friend even though we're datin, but mhm, we can be friends!!

2) oh!! is bear sleepin over tonight?? i didn't know!! i'll go tell my momma yaaay!! a-and okay!! i'll tell u c:

Official_Fangirl_64
Hoi! Firstly, can we be frens? And secondly, how do you pick what you are gonna wear? I always take forever to chose.

yaaay more friends!!! and omph, that's a hard one. hmm, i dunno! i take forever too heh. sometimes bear has tget out of his truck and come to my room to help me pick! and other times i know the night before which outfit i wanna wear. it changes lots but bear has helped me with my confidence n stuff so now i'm better at lookin in the mirror and thinkin "i actually look kinda okay!"

xxGONER
What's your favorite and cutest outfit to wear?

more questions about clothes!! :o um um i dunno! it's hard to pick! but m usually vv happy when i'm wearin somethin of bear's heh. he's so forgetful sometimes that he doesn't realize his clothes are missing until i wear em to school!! then he looks at me funny and blinks his eyes wide. silly bear >w<

takenbynyquil
can we be friends? you're literally the cutest thing ever.

g-gosh! acourse we can be friends!!! and m not!!!!!!! but but thank u >///<

netiessticigais
How did you get past not liking your body? I'm still trying.

oh goodness. i never really got all the way past it. i still have times where i avoid looking in the mirror becuz i'm afraid of what i'll see. um, i didn't eat much for a couple years becuz i felt like i was ugly and fat b-but bear helped me sooooo much. him and jen helped me see how unhealthy what i was doing actually was. i talked to josh's sister ashley too becuz she went through a similar thingy.