The Orphanage

It's been around 3 years now, nice to know that you are still interested in my story. I was transferred to an Orphanage just outside of town as soon as I was able to walk. My time at the Hospital was quite long and if my memory serves me well, the doctors had done many tests on me.

I found out that my mother died at birth and my father... well he was non-existent. They didn't even know how my 'mother' got pregnant as there was no male DNA in her system. As a result of my mothers death, the doctors decided to teach me as much as they could while I was still quite young. Unfortunately I was prodded with needles and weird equipment was used on me, I was to young to understand it all. The doctors always said that 'I was special', honestly the only thing I found special about me was the fact my eyes were fully black with red irises.

 The doctors always said that 'I was special', honestly the only thing I found special about me was the fact my eyes were fully black with red irises

I also had strange tattoo-like markings on various parts of my body in which didn't come off at all, no matter how hard the doctors tried. Anyway, I was about to explain the Orphanage I was sent to.

This Orphanage had a couple of older kids in it and at least 3-4 caretakers, when I first arrived a doctor had to explain that I wasn't dangerous. My eyes scared the older kids and I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to make friends with anybody. The Orphanage was quite quiet and serene, there was a large backyard with a forest a little further away. I was warned to never ever go near the forest and I took that warning to heart.