Slenderman's Mansion

...Recap...
I heard the sound of static and suddenly we were in front of...

...Continuation...
We were in front of a bloody massive mansion. Honestly I don't even know how it got here and wasn't noticed.

The tall man was chuckling to himself while I was staring at the building in wonder.

"Little one, this is my home."

"Really... It's so big."

I stretched my arms out to implicate how big the mansion actually was, making me slightly teeter from the man's shoulders.

He caught me and placed me down on the ground gently. Now that I was on the ground I took a quick look around. To be completely truthful, I was slightly scared as the trees were casting shadows that looked scary. I was 5 years old after all.

The tall man placed his hand on my hair and ruffled it gently making me smile lightly. I held out my hand and he hesitated before carefully taking a hold of it.

I pointed to the mansion and he nodded before taking me inside. (Just some advice. Never let a complete stranger take you into a mansion in the middle of a forest. Don't be me).

The door opened on its own and I was absolutely amazed at the inside of the mansion. Everything was so clean and tidy, it was also quite spacious and quiet.

The man knelt let go of my hand and knelt down to me,

"I just realised I didn't tell you my name. My name is Slenderman, you can call me Slendy if you want to."

I stared up at him and smiled warmly before bowing my head.

"Hello Mr. Slendy. This mansion is beautiful. My name is Kitty Slade, just call me Kitty though."

Mr. Slendy was silent for a long time which spooked me a little. He was still kneeling in front of me as well. I coughed lightly and looked around the room I was currently in, my stomach then interrupted the silence.

I blushed lightly and lowered my head, my stomach sound seemed to make Mr. Slendy jolt and stand up. He grabbed my hand and lead me into another room which was obviously the Kitchen.

He picked me up and placed me in a chair, he then opened a cupboard and took out a pink apron. He put it on and tied the strings around his waist to form a bow, I was staring at him while struggling not to laugh.

He turned to me and asked what I would like to eat.

"I don't mind Mr. Slendy. I'll eat anything as long as it doesn't contain avocado."

I made a sour face when I said avocado, I absolutely despised avocado it was the one thing I would refuse to eat. Mr. Slendy chuckled lightly before cooking something nice smelling.