Awakening the Blue Flames

>- Recap -< Now to wait for Splendor and Slender to arrive... Tendy-man's P.O.V

>- Continuation -<

I was cradling the small, balled up body of Kitty in my arms while humming a random tune. I had tied a small braid into her black with white tufted hair. Her hair was so silky, it was like touching sheep; which are quite fluffy, surprisingly.

Kitty shuffled a little, I stayed still as she started to sit up. Her eyes were closed and when she yawned I saw sharp canines. This intrigued me quite a lot, I mean she could levitate herself and objects. She obviously wasn't human, well at least not all of her was. 

Kitty was in a fully seated position in my lap, her hair was gently flowing with the breeze as with the blue flames surrounding her and I. She raised one hand towards her face, probably to wipe her eyes. Her eyes when I first saw them were quite mesmerising, I had never seen any eyes that resembled Kitty's eyes. Her pupils and irises were blood red and the scleroses were pitch black, it was like staring into a void.

All of a sudden Kitty jumped up and started screaming and running around like a complete wacko. I was confused as all Hell now, why on earth was she screaming...

~> Back to me <~

I had fallen asleep accidentally, what can I say a five year old needs to sleep a fair bit to have a lot of energy. I am still human after all, even though I can levitate, summon fire and many more hidden talents. 

I shifted slightly due to discomfort, it was then that I realised that I was on someone's lap. I shifted until I was seated upright. My eyes were still closed so I didn't know who I was sitting on, I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I was still dreary from my sleep and couldn't quite see that well yet, although what I was seeing now was a large blue mass surrounding me.

Once my eyes un-blurred I blinked a couple of times before realising that the blue mass surrounding me was indeed real. I immediately jumped up and ran around screaming as loud as I could, I was literally on fire. This had never happened once in my life; the flames were blue and surprisingly not burning me at all.

I stopped running after a while and was thinking of a way to succumb to the flames. But first I had to know who I was sitting on, well sleeping on to be exact. I turned around and was quite perplexed to see Tendy-man sitting on the ground looking at me with a somewhat confused look on his face. Well, to be completely truthful his eyes were staring at me with a somewhat confused look, Tendy-man didn't have a face; only eyes, a pair of void black eyes.

I blinked a few times before looking back at the blue flames surrounding my entire body. I breathed inwards and quickly breathed outwards, I was completely stricken to the core I had no idea what was happening to me.

"Err, Tendy-man..."

"Yes Kitty."

"How long have these... these flames... I have no clue what's happening. I'm scared..."

I felt myself start to tremble and I fell to my knees to the ground. I felt something slide down my cheek and started sniffling softly, my eyes started blurring due to the tears building up. I heard an intake of breath but didn't look up, I was too embarrassed I hated crying in front of anyone.

"Argh, Tender. You were supposed to look after her while I got Slender. Now she's crying. Gah, please stop crying Kitty."

Splendy bounded over to me and picked me which made me flinch involuntarily, causing Splendy to tense up.

"What's the matter Kitty..."

I sniffled loudly and choked a bit before speaking,

"I'm not use to this sort of stuff at all. I've never been comforted in my life, it's all new to me. I'm scared and I feel vulnerable, I am literally on fire and I don't know what caused it. I... I just don't what's going on at all."

More and more tears flowed down my cheeks and I ended up hiccupping a few times, I was also shaking quite badly.

"Oh Kitty, please stop crying. You're going to make me cry, Tender is already crying. We'll work something out, that's why I bought Slender here. I didn't realise you have never been comforted before, normally kids your age would be cared for. I'm so sorry, please forgive me."

I looked up at Splendy and smiled as best as I could through all my tears. Splendy's smile turned into a frown which scared the living Hell out of me. I stopped crying altogether and was completely frozen, Splendy's frowny face was something out of nightmares. It was at that particular moment that Mr. Slendy spoke up,

"Kitty, you said that you didn't know what caused these blue flames. It may be because you were lonely, now that we are here do you feel lonely."

I shook my head No.

"Hmm, Splendor could you place her down gently. I want to try something that may help her."

Splendy placed me down gently and Mr. Slendy walked over to me, he knelt to my height and hugged me. I honestly didn't find it weird at all, however, Mr. Slendy's brothers were highly surprised.

"Wha-a-a-a-a-a." Tendy-man stuttered.

"Well, I'll be damned." Splendy murmured.

"Hey brothers, don't leave me behind.... Holysmokes...." Smexy had teleported here and as soon as he saw Mr. Slendy hugging mehe froze, his jaw dropping to the ground with a light thud.