Mr. Slendy's Brothers

...Recap...
"Oh...Brothers, you're just in time for dinner."
...Continuation...
I peered over my shoulder and saw what seemed to be the real Mr. Slendy. He had his pink apron on and was holding a wooden spoon in his hand.

I looked around me and started to get highly confused.

"Mr. Slendy. Why are there 4 more of you..."

Mr. Slendy chuckled lightly and the others joined in. The one that was tending to my ankle picked me up carefully and headed towards Mr. Slendy.

"What happened...!"

"I wanted to get on the couch to see how comfy it was. I got on it and started bouncing up and down. My hair was all over my face and I couldn't see. I ended up hurting my ankle and nose. The couch was very comfy and bouncy though..."

All of the Mr. Slendy's were silent and then the colourful one started laughing which made everyone else laugh.

"You aren't mad at me..."

"Of course not little one. You were very honest and told the truth."

"The carers back home would be giving me a sharp whipping right now. Are you definitely sure that you aren't mad at me."

It was silent for a few seconds and it honestly scared me quite a bit. The Mr. Slendy that had eyes was sniffling lightly for some reason.

"Little one may I see your ankle please."

I nodded at Mr. Slendy and lifted up my sore foot. A bruise was already forming, Mr. Slendy placed his hand on it and all of a sudden the pain was gone. He removed his hand and my bruise had disappeared.

"YAY. A magic trick. I can do magic too."

"Really. Can we see?"

I nodded my head fast and bowed my head lightly before taking a breath in and releasing. I was now floating in the air, I smiled widely and twisted around.

"Wow. That is really cool. How long have you been able to do that?"

"Ever since I was born. I have other magic tricks but I have to go outside for them to work well."

"How about I introduce my brothers and we eat dinner. Then you can show us more magic tricks, Ok."

I nodded my head and floated to the ground landing gracefully without a sound.

"First of all. I am Mr. Slendy. Brothers how about you introduce yourselves to Kitty."

The one with black eyes was Tenderman, but he didn't mind Tendy -man.

The colourful one was Splendorman, he insisted that I called him Splendy.

The one with glasses was Trenderman, he was fine with Trendy.

And the one with next to nothing on was Sexual Offenderman. I was still thinking of an easier name for him. Out of the blue came the nickname Smexy. In which he smiled devilishly before kissing my forehead.

"Now I believe it is dinner- time. Who's hungry?"

Everyone said Yes and we crowded into the Kitchen and began eating Spaghetti Bolognese.