More Mr. Slendy's...

While Mr. Slendy was cooking something for me to eat I decided that I should have a look around. I got out of the seat that Mr. Slendy placed me in and walked over to him. I tugged gently on his pants making him falter and look down.

"Is it Ok if I look around while you make dinner...?"

"Of course you can look around. Just don't go upstairs Ok."

"Ok Mr. Slendy."

I smiled and excited the Kitchen and entered the Lounge. I still had Mr. Slendy's jacket on as I was still cold and he hadn't asked to have it back yet, so I just kept it on.

I walked around the Lounge and saw a couch, I wanted to test how comfy it was so I walked over and struggled to get on it.

Once I got on the couch I stood up and jumped up and down a little. The couch was definitely comfy and very bouncy, my hair was all over my face so I couldn't see where I was bouncing.

I bounced and my left foot landed awkwardly, my ankle twisted weirdly and I fell face first onto the ground with a loud thud. I couldn't get up as my face hurt quite a bit and also my ankle was twisted quite badly.

I heard a small intake of breath and heard someone else mutter something. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, I roll around wincing slightly at the pain. I came face to face with another Mr. Slendy.

"Are you Ok..."

I shook my head no and pointed to my ankle, my nose felt sore but not as sore as my ankle. I sniffled lightly and I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"She's crying. Help her out, I'm going to get something from my room. I'll be back in a second."

I watched as yet another Mr. Slendy bounded up the stairs frantically. This one however was quite colourful.

The one kneeling down in front of me had eyes similar to mine, just fully black.

"Why is she wearing Slender's jacket... Although I have to admit it looks fabulous on her."

"She smells nice and ripe..."

"Offender. Don't say stuff like that around younger children. She's just an innocent little girl, she's also injured. Have some common courtesy for once."

"Fine, fine. No need to get stroppy Tender. I'll get an ice-pack for her ankle."

I heard someone moving and looked over the shoulder of the eyed Mr. Slendy. What I saw made me move my head back instantly and go extremely pale.

I'm not telling you what I saw either.

After a few seconds of silence I heard the sound of someone running and assumed it was the colourful Mr. Slendy. Sure enough it was, he was right beside holding out a teddy bear.

My eyes widened and I smiled widely making the colourful Mr. Slendy giggle gleefully. He handed it to me and I instantly hugged it against my chest.

"Oh...Brothers, you're just in time for dinner."