Travis

Heyo, names Travis. I'm friends with Brad and Justin and the others. A few things that you need to know about me is the I like many different things and that if it isn't nailed down, I'll take it for use later on. I find use in everything, so don't blame me if anything unimportant to you is gone. I have black hair, brown eyes, and dark skin.
I get along with most people, but that doesn't stop people with fighting with me. Oh and I have a record for most suspensions for stealing pencils. So that's my back story, so I'll get to the story now.

I woke up early in the morning, gathering my things together and getting ready. I put on a red shirt with a cargo shorts and sneakers. I got on my bus and listened to my music while looking at everyone else around me. Everyone else don't seem to notice me, so I pick pocketed them, taking pencils and erasers. I never take things like phones because they will notice it will be gone.

I kept the pencils and erasers in my pocket, holding onto them for later. As for the people on the bus, none of them really interested me. I didn't like anyone on the bus, nor did I like any of the guys either. They aren't interesting to become friends with or date.

When I got to school, I went towards my first class. It was Chem with Brad. Brad is a good friend of mine. He pays me to take notes for him and give him them. Today was no different, but the teacher did let him sleep the whole time. Usually he gets yelled at at least once every day.

During class, I took the notes for him. When no one was looking, I stole from people around me. It wasn't anything major, just a few things that people won't miss.

Class ended a few minutes later. Everyone packed up and waited by the door, except for Brad. I packed up before waking up Brad. He looked at me, getting out a five dollar bill. I gave him the notes before taking the money. "Pleasure doing business with you." I said to him.

The bell rang just when Brad said, "You're not done yet." We both left the class and talked for a little bit until I had to head to swimming. I walked down the hallway, into the boys locker room, and got changed. I I didn't know anyone in the boys locker room, but I do have a friend that is taking swimming.

When I finished getting changed into my blue swimsuit, I walked out towards the pool. The teacher let me get in the pool right away. I jumped in and swam around above and below the water.

As I swam, more and more people came into the pool. One of them was Hannah. She had a dark blue one piece bathing suit that matched her shy personality. She got into the pool and began to swim around, getting used to the water.

After we did our laps, I swam to her. She has leaning on the edge of the pool on the deep end. I decided to do the same when I got to her. "Hey." I told her.

She looked at me, giving me a shy smile. "Hi." She said softly before turning back to the wall. I frowned and went under the water, teasing her under the water, causing her to hold onto the railing nearby. She begged me to stop, so I did, laughing as I resurfaced. "I don't like it when you do that!" She said to me.

After I finished laughing, we talked for the rest of class. She seemed less shy after the teasing, but still hid some things from me. After about 45 minutes, we had to go an get changed again. I took a shower the best I could before changing into my school clothes again.

I was the first one to get changed, so I obviously looted the lockers. I took many different things that people wouldn't miss or notice. Once I finished, I got changed and walked out of the swimming area.

I snuck my way towards my math class. Brad has the same class, so I wasn't worried.

We met up in the hall and talked while walking. When we got to class, we sat next to each other. Brad passed out right away, leaving me to suffer through the class. The teacher wasn't that great either, putting the class to sleep one by one.

I began to take notes again (gotta make money some how). However, half way through the class, the teacher got an email. She told us that we were having a lockdown. I quickly woke up Brad, telling him we were having a lockdown. He looked around the room slowly, seeing everyone hiding in the corner of the room.

I went to my bookbag and got out the spare pencils, giving one to Brad. We both hid close to the door, ready to kill the first person to come through there. Our teacher gestured for us to come towards her, but Brad responded with: "We know how to defend ourselves. Plus, it would be better if we protect ourselves than hide in a corner."

After he said that, I got a text on my phone. I took it out of my pocket, reading who it came from. It was from Lily, wondering where we were. "It's Lily. She's wondering where we are. I'll answer her so you don't have to take out your phone." I said to Brad. He nodded at me, watching the door while I texted her back.

We spent a few minutes texting each other, as in waiting for her response. She wanted us to meet up at Hannah's Chem class. I put my phone away and turned to Travis. "She wants us to head towards Hannah's Chem class." I explained.

"Ok. Let's go." Brad said to me before taking out his laptop. He set his own pencil on the floor and looked at his laptop. After a few seconds, he picked up his pencil and opened the door without making a sound. I stood ready as he walked down the hallway slowly.

After a few minutes, he signaled for me to come to him. I slowly walked to him, giving him another pencil. "We will sneak up behind them and incapacitate them. I'll handle the snipe and take his guns. You handle the swordsman and take his katanas." He said to me.

I nodded to him, allowing him to take the lead. He snuck up behind the sniper, with me being right behind him. I tackled the swordsman first, struggling to keep him from getting up. It felt like it took all my strength in order to keep him down. Thankfully, Brad shot the guy with the sniper rifle. The guy dropped his katana, allowing me to pick it up. I cut the guy's head off with his own katana, taking it for my own use.

"Let's get going." I said to him. He nodded at me. I quickly ran down the hallway, heading for the science building.

However, along the way, we split up. Brad hid around the corner where there is 2 more people with guns. I walked up to them, yelling: "YO!" They both looked at me, shocked that I had both katanas in my hand. They both took aim, but Brad turned to them and disarmed them with 2 quick shots. I ran up to them as quick as I could and beheaded them.

Brad walked up to me. "Am I the only one that feels like I belong in a comic book?" I asked him.

"Anything but batman. Batman would've done it without being scene and with more technology." He responded. "Anyway, let's get going." He said, heading over to the science building.