5:45 P.M. February 3rd: Today's The Day and I'm Nervous.

5:45 P.M.

Mack💙: Today's the day and I'm nervous.

Mack💙: It's not like it's my favorite band though.

Mack💙: Oh my god. I think I'm having a panick attack.

R🤔: Hey, Mack. Honey, calm down. It's okay. They're normal people.

Mack💙:  Is this too Casual? 😕

R🤔: Damn. You look amazing. However, I'd love to see that beautiful face of yours. ;)

Mack💙: I'm so nervous. I physically can't right now. They're here. Or they're almost here. Help me, R. I need advice.

R🤔: Stay calm, Princess. Breath. They may be your favorite band but that doesn't mean anything. They're normal people like you and I- expect for the fact that they're loaded with cash.

Mack💙: How can you make me smile even when I'm about to cry? 😊

R🤔: Maybe it's what I do for a living?

"Mack, the bands here. Don't be nervous. They're normal people and they're really sweet. I promise," My dad says as the doorbell rings.

My heart starts to race. This can't be happening. I'm going to be meeting my favorite band in matter of moments. I pull my phone out of my jean jacket pocket as walk into the living room.

Mack💙: R, they're here. Hopefully my makeup looks good. Hopefully I don't look complete and utter crap. Oh no. They're coming in. They sound like literal gods in person.

"So, my daughter's in the living room. I hope you guys don't mind us joining us for dinner tonight," My dad says as everyone lingers in the back hall.

My heart thumps in my chest. This is actually happening. Rocky walks in, looking down at his phone. He's clearly responding to someone's text. The next two people that come in are Rydel and Ellington, who are joint at the arm. As Rydel looks away from Ellington, she drops her phone and she stares at me. Rocky looks up, shocked that Rydel had dropped her phone. Ryland calls him back, making him move back, but not before he looks at me. Riker comes in, moving closer to me.

"Guys, this is my daughter-"

"Mackenzie?" Rydel asks.

My heart stops. The boy I've been talking to . . . He's a Lynch. He's from my favorite band. I drop my phone and race out of the room, not knowing what else to do.