9:45 A.M.- February 9th; Looking Good Beautiful 😘

My heart races when I see Mackenzie leaning over the counter, a long shirt just barely covering her butt. I bite my lip, quickly releasing it when Mackenzie looks back and smiles at me. She's beautiful. She's amazing. How can one person be so beautiful and act so cute at the same time? I can't help as my heart starts to pick up its pace when I take the only seat left at the table- a seat next to Mack. There was no way in hell that I was going to be able to pull off texting her when she was sitting right next to me.

9:45 A.M.:

R🤔: Looking good beautiful. 😘

Her phone vibrates loudly on the counter, making me shove mine back into my pocket. She's always looking for the obvious- Not for what's on the inside. I know Ross is a huge flirt and all, but I can be too. . . . To a point. If Mack would dig down deep into all of the personalities of the guys and I, maybe- just maybe, she'll be able to find what she's looking for. Mackenzie picks up her phone, unlocking it straight to the messages. She glances down at the screen, her face flushing. Riker eyes her and then eyes me, shaking his head.

"Tell her," He mouths.

"No," I mouth back. "She's not ready."

"So, Mack, how's R this morning?" Riker asks.

My anger boils inside of me. He knew that she was going to ask R and then see if he would respond. He's purposely trying to get me caught by her, just so she'll finally know. Mack glances around the room, clearly looking for someone with their phone in their hand. Ross was watching a video, the sound blaring from his phone speaker. Rydel was tweeting back fans, smiling and giggling every once and a while. Ryland was Snapchatting what Riker had made for breakfast. I'm standing here oblivious that Mack's eyes had fallen on me. She straightens her back and walks over to me.

"Rocky, can I talk to you for a second?"

Shit. This is it. She figured it out. I'm screwed. Riker gives me an evil smirk as Mack takes my hand in hers. A small surge rushes through my body:  Part of me hopes she felt it too. She leads my through the living room and out to the deck near the pool. My phone vibrates in my pocket, indicating that Rydel or Mack had just texted me. I pull my phone out, glancing down at the number.

Rydel❤️:
I swear, I wasn't sleep talking last night. I literally was going to put tape on my mouth, to make sure I didn't say anything. I promise, Rocky. She's been fine all morning, but you need to tell her. You need to tell her everything. Right now. She doesn't need to find out from Riker or Ross what's going on. You NEED to tell her.

Mack finally stops by the edge of the pool, where she sits. I sit down next to her, placing my phone on the cement; It's on silent. Mack kicks her feet in the water before turning towards me.

"Rocky, why didn't you tell me?" She asks softly her hair blowing in the breeze.

"Mack, look I've wanted to tell you forever." My heart aches. Someone slipped up.

"Clearly, you didn't want too. Or you would have told me sooner," Mack says as she sets her hand on my knee.

"Mack, please hear me out. You weren't-"

"Why didn't you tell me that your parents' anniversary soon?"

I feel my body let out a large exhale. My secret was still safe. And it will hopefully stay that way.