11:20 A.M.- February 5th 2017: You're how old?!

The dinner party didn't end as bad as we all excepted. After I emptied my stomach out- and brushed my teeth, I went back into the kitchen to finish dinner. My nerves were all over the place, but you couldn't blame me. I was texting a Lynch. Which one? That's the same thing I'm wondering. However, like Rydel said, I did get bragging rights. My friends flipped when I got to school this morning. Not only had I met the Lynches, but Rydel, Riker, Rocky, Ross, Ryland and Ellington all liked the photo I tagged them in on Instagram and Rydel tweeted about me and my Dad.

People were actually shocked that Will had a daughter, let alone a wife to make a daughter. Anyway, the day got better as I walked into Algebra 2 class and my friends grabbed me by the arm. They claimed that the whole Lynch family, including Stormie and Mark, all followed me on Instagram and on Twitter. They even added in that Ellington and his family (yes, even his dogs), all followed me too. I opened the apps and it was true. Everyone that I had met last night had followed me, and their families did too. Even fellow R5ers started to follow me left and right.

11:20 A.M.

R🤔: Damn, you've grown quite a following since 9:30 this morning.

Mack 💙: You guys have no idea how much I both love and hate you. 😂

R🤔: You're welcome by the way. It was all my idea and no one else's.

R🤔: Also, I stalked your Instgram and damn. You seriously are gorgeous.

Mack💙: Oh my god, R. Stfu

R🤔: So, how old are you?

Mack💙: I'm a senior in high school and I'm 19. I turn 20 later next month. I started school late as a child.

R🤔: you're how old?! You seemed so much more mature at dinner the other night!

Mack💙: Thanks, I'm flattered and all, but I'm only 19. :D

R🤔: You're hotter than most 19 year olds I know. ;)

Mack💙: Sorry, R.  I'm at school. Tell your sister that her plan worked and my friends are dying of jealousy.

R🤔: Will do. Have a good day, Sunshine. 🌞

Mack💙: I'll try my best.

3:50 P.M.

Mack💙: That was literally the worst day ever.

R🤔: Awe. :( Is Sunshine unhappy?

Mack💙: Yea, of course I am. My friends made fun of what I wore the other night and then someone else picked on me cause I clung to Rocky's side the whole times- durning the funny pictures, the normal and even just the plain out hugging ones. I was always by Rocky. And she loves Rocky so she got all upset with me and didn't talk to me at all.

Mack💙: Not to mention, I was called ugly and petty because I was mad at a girl and I told her to back off and it started crap. So yeah, the best day went to the worst.

R🤔: that sucks Mack. Clearly she's just jealous that you got to touch the living, breathing Rocky Lynch and she still hasn't.

Mack💙: She's met the band six times, so yeah. She's jealous of nothing. She just hates me.

R🤔: Lemme talk to Rocky and maybe you guys can go out to coffee or something sometime.

Mack💙: That's sweet and all R, but I can't. I have a lot of studying to do and i want to get it done.

R🤔: What subject?

Mack💙: English, I have to write a paper about someone or something that makes me happy. I was going to write it about you, but I don't know enough about you.

R🤔: write about someone who has changed your life greatly. . . Other than me.

Mack💙: Thanks, R. I really know who I want to write it about. 😘

*********

Guys, I promise that before my birthday, I will update the other two books. I meant to work on all of these books but than I forgot and everything so it's been kind of hard.

Also, please, if you were planning anything for my birthday, please don't do it. I just want to have a nice silent birthday. That plus, the day will be over before I know it.

Questions:

What do you want for your birthday this year?

When is your birthday?

What do think is going to happen next in this book?

Anyways, I love you all so much!!

**Dead**

Hey there cutie

Hey there cutie.

11:11 everyday until the day it finally comes true and it finally happens.

I love you Rockers so much! Keep on rocking you guys.

~Rydels Babe