12:30 P.M.- March 11th: Wanna Know Something?

I haven't heard from R in several weeks. I'm not sure if he's avoiding me because I'm still trying to figure out who he is, or if he's just busy. He is famous after all. The last two days at school have been really hectic. Allyssa won't stop bringing up how Rocky is hers. Anna refuses to speak to me until I set her up on a date with Ross. Cassidy believes that the whole thing is fake and that I'm not Will's daughter. I'm just super glad that today is the day before spring break and I won't have to see the girls until Monday. The final bell rings, which makes everyone yell happily and leave the building and classrooms. My phone buzzes loudly on my books, making my friends roll their eyes and shove past me to get to their lockers. 

12:30 P.M.

Rydel🦄:
Hey Babe. You're dad told us that Midwinter break starts today and we were heading to Settle, Washington. He said that if you wanted too you could tag along with us. It's the whole family. But don't worry, Mack. You and I get my car all to ourselves.

I smile, knowing that I can finally have some relaxation time. The best part is, it's with my favorite band. I go to respond to the text when I bump into someone. My friends' mouths are all slacked open and they're not saying a word.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." I glance up, assuming I know the name of the guy I bumped into.

Standing in front of me, in a completely straight line is Rocky, Ross, Ryland, Riker, and Ellington. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Allyssa roll her eyes and cross her arms over her chest. She clearly is pissed that they're in the school building, just waiting for me. I wrap my arms around Rocky's torso, not saying a word. My heart thumps and I hope that deep down that he can't hear it. I move down the line, hugging them all before I turn back to face my friends. Allyssa was already out of line, flirting a storm up with Rocky. Anna smiles at Ross, who shifts uncomfortably underneath her gaze. Cassidy is standing, clearly shocked.

"Sorry, Allyssa. I'm not interested. I like someone else and I'm waiting for her," I hear a Lynch say.

I couldn't hear who it was because Ross was whispering in my ear, "Can we leave soon..?"

I lean closer to his ear, "I have to get into my locker and then I promise we can go."

Ross nods, moving out of the way as I softly shove him out of my way. I start to unlock my locker when Allyssa comes over to me, a loud huff leaving her lips, "Rocky is not the nicest. I thought he was sweet when I met him, but I guess not."

I roll my eyes, "He turned you down, so what? Does that really make him a bad person? No, it doesn't. Hey, be lucky you have the guts to ask. I don't even have a chance."

"You got that right, Mackenzie." She giggles. "Try to find out who he likes, so I can scare her off." Allyssa crosses her arms, "I'll see you next week."

She walks off, with my other friends following her. My heart aches. She agreed with me about me not having a chance with Rocky: let alone any of the Lynches. I lean against the locker next to mine, slowly doing the combination to my locker. A pair of arms wrap around my waist before someone sets their chin on the top of my head. I open my locker, stepping towards the small confined space.

"Mack," I look up at the small mirror in my locker. Rocky's standing behind me, his chin on my head. "You can talk to me, you know. I'll always listen; No matter how stupid you think it is. Okay?"