8:30 P.M.- February 3rd: Seriously R, I'm not playing games.

There is a soft knock on my bedroom door. My heart is still racing and I feel stupid for leaving my phone on the floor in the middle of the room. Yesterday, when his sister talked to me and her boyfriend- It was Rydellington.

"C-come in," I say shakingly.

The door opens and my light flicks on. Standing near the light and the door, is Rydel. Her dress brushes the floor as she walks over to me, sitting down on the bed. It's was the dress that I fell in love with back when she first wore it. It wasn't too fancy for tonight but at the same time it wasn't too casual. In her hand, she held her phone and my phone. She places her arm around my shoulder, giving me a tight squeeze.

"It's great to finally meet you. R, has been talking about you all day," She giggles. "Little did he know that you guys were meeting tonight. How are you feeling?"

My body freezes and I can feel myself start to shake slightly. This isn't happening. Rydel Lynch is sitting in my bedroom, talking to me and giggling. Does she not see the posters all over my wall?

"Sorry, huge fan I see." She says glancing around my room.

"I-Its okay. Nothing that you can't control. I'm sorry, I-I'm just really nervous. You're like my idol and I'm trying not freak out and start crying. And not to mention, I'm texting one of your brothers. This is all so much to take in," I ramble.

"Honey, it's okay. Do you want to know something? The reason Ellington and I hug the fans first is because Riker and Ross are the most famous in the band and everyone is nervous about hugging them. We try to calm down the fans down so they don't freak out and faint. That's why I told your dad I would come up here. I was going to try and calm you down." She says hugging my side, pulling me closer to her.

"Thanks, Rydel. Can you-"

"Rydel, you can't tell her. You know that right. R said so," Ell says from the doorway.

"L, I see you came to join the party." I say with a small giggle.

"That I did," He says as he looks around my room. "Sweet, you have a pair of my sticks?"

"Yeah, I went to several concerts and at two of them, you handed them down to me and I literally cried for an hour." I say with a small smile.

"Mack, can you unlock your phone? I want to make sure the number that you're texting is the guy I know. It sounds odd, but there are ways to make fake numbers and text from those. I want to make sure that you have R's correct number," Rydel says handing me back my phone.

I unlock it and my heart stops when I see the latest text that rang in right after I rushed out of the room.

R🤔: Mack, are you okay?

Rydel glances over my shoulder and she looks over at Ell, "It's really his number. He told the truth the other night."

"Why can't you guys tell me?" I ask as Ell shakes his head, making his hair flip.

"R wants to stay hidden for the time being. He doesn't want anyone to find out who he really is. Honestly, he was hoping that you wouldn't find out about him being famous. He doesn't want to fall for someone that only likes him for his label. Mack, he really likes you. Like, likes you." Rydel says with a small smile.

"Are you serious?" I say as a small blush appears on my face.

"Yeah, or so we think. R is very secretive about his feelings. He wouldn't even tell me if you existed for a few days, but finally I went through his phone and he begged me not to tell you who he was. And I told him I wouldn't. He's my brother, I promised that I would always lie and do whatever for him. That's what you have to do when you're the second oldest; You have to watch out for the little ones," Rydel says as Ell sits down next to her.