March 13th, 2:45 A.M.: Why Don't You Come Over Here?

We arrived in Seattle at midnight. Rocky and I had a long talk about whatever was on our minds. I vaguely remember falling asleep in the passenger seat, yet all I remember after waking up, was Rocky setting me down on a bed. Since then, I haven't been able to go back to sleep. I've been tossing and turning, listening to the soft breathing of Rydellington in the bed next to me. My phone is resting on the nightstand and I fight the urge to pick it up. After a few moments of staring into the darkness, I finally give in.

I roll over to my side, picking my phone up off the nightstand. Right as I do so, my phone vibrates in my hand, loudly. I assume it's from my father, but when my eyes adjust to the brightness of the screen, I see Rocky's name and number pulled up. I take a quick glance at the time, and I see that it's almost three in the morning.

2:45 A.M

Rockstar🤘: I can't sleep. I don't know about you, but I was able to sleep a max of 20 minutes, but now I'm up.

Rockstar🤘: Sorry, if I woke you up Mack.

Mack: Don't worry, Bro. I've been up since you brought me in here.

Rydel mumbles in her sleep as she rolls closer to Ellington. He sighs happily before pulling Rydel's body closer to his.

"I love you," Rydel mutters.

Ellington mumbles something back, which sounded like, "I love you too,".

Rockstar🤘: It's cold over here. :(  Riker and Savannah are talking way too loud and I'm stuck with Ross, who talks in his freaking sleep.

**Rockstar🤘 is typing. . . **

Rockstar🤘: And I guess he moans too.

I giggle a little too loud, making Rydel stir in her sleep. I cover my mouth and I bury my face in my pillow. After I regain myself, I click my phone screen back on.

Mack: Oh my god, if you don't stop, I'm going to wake Rydellington up.

Rockstar🤘: 😂 That would be bad. Stop what? 😘

Mack: Shut up.

Rockstar🤘: I'm cold. What about you?

Mack: Yeah, a little. 😕 I'm just tired and I really want to go to sleep.

Rockstar🤘: Why don't you come over here? I'll keep you warm, if you do the same.

Mack: Will you come over and get me?

The door between the rooms opens and Rocky steps through it. He waves his hand, telling me to get up. He is only wearing his boxers. No shirt, no pants, just his boxers. I stand up, grabbing my phone. He holds the door open for me before following behind me. I glance over in Ross' bed and his blonde hair is tosled in every direction. His lips are mumbling words that I can't make out. Rocky points to his bed, as he scratches the back of his neck. I cock my head, clearly confused on what he's telling me.

"Mack, go lay down. I'm going to go and get your suitcase and you charger and some stuff you'll need for in the morning. I assume you'll just stay here with me for the next few nights. So, just lay down and I'll be back. Oh, and refrain yourself from beating the shit out of Ross. I would find that hot, but Courtney is supposed to be here tomorrow and I don't want to have to explain what happened to Ross. I'll be right back."