Chapter #7

A/N I'm supposed to be focusing on school now, but an update is in order, plus today is my free day!!
Enjoy and please remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!!

P.S I'm still an amateur writer, this is my FIRST book on wattpad, so if you have any advice for me on how to write better, please say so on the comments or even send me a message, I'd really appreciate it...

Aurora's Pov

Whatever I hit felt sturdy because it left me completely disoriented that I didn't even know when I started to fall, it was that sudden but at the same time everything seemed to slow down, like time paused.

Almost immediately, I felt a strong pair of hands clutch onto my back and around my waist, I was completely clueless of what was going on, but I also wanted to hold onto them.

"Are you alright?"  A deep, husky voice came from behind me. I looked up and saw a pair of wild green eyes, the colour of nature itself, and little inner streaks of what seemed like yellow. I was dumbstruck, I knew who it was.

"Oh, um... " I stammered as he helped me up. Then I felt a cold wetness on my side, I looked down and saw the wine I had taken was all over my dress, the red was visible, clashing with the blue colour. My temper immediately flared up, I glared at him.

It was Dylan, very popular and known for his gift of speed, that was how he caught me in time. He was dressed like Yugi, from Yu-Gi-Oh! In a blue fit suit with all the silly props.

"My dress!" I placed my hand on my side. Alexis would never forgive me for this, what am I gonna do?!

"Oh! Here, let me get you a napkin." And he zoomed off to God knows where. I didn't even care, napkins wouldn't clean this.

"Here." He handed me a bunch of napkins shortly, I grabbed them and tried to dab hardly at the stains but nothing happened, the stain was now permanent. "Look what you've done, it's not coming off!"

"Hey, you should have watched where you were going."

"You were the one who came out of nowhere." I yelled. How dare he accuse me of this, this was all his fault! "Why were you standing so close to the table?!"

"Oh, so it's suddenly wrong for me to stand anywhere I like? You can't blame this entirely on me!" He yelled back.

How could anyone possibly like someone like this? He's a complete jerk. And now he's blaming me for this?!

"You... Your unbelievable!" I started towards the door, away from the crowd that was forming around us. I just wanted to get out of here, away from him.

I made my way outside and started to head for my dorm, but he was in front of me within seconds.

"Wait, listen..." He started. I tried to sidestep him but he was in my path again. I figured it was impossible to avoid this guy, he would just show up again anyway.

"Move!" I demanded.

"No."

"What?!" I was confused.

"I said no, I won't move, not until you listen to me."

"Dylan, move. Or I'll move you myself." I knew I couldn't move him, but I could try and out smart him.

"I'd like to see you try." He smiled and folded his arms.

I threw my hands forwards as if to push him, as if on cue, he side stepped and I used that opportunity to move forward.

"Hey." He called after me but I kept going. "Aurora wait."

I stopped. "How did you know my name?"

"How did you know my name?" He asked back.

"I asked you first."

"But you called my name first."

"That doesn't make any sense!"

"Yes it does!"

Was this some sort of strategy for him to get me to stay? Well it wasn't going to work.

As I turned to leave, his firm hand clutched to my wrist.

"Why are you so mad? It's just a stupid costume."

I immediately felt like slapping him, he hasn't even apologized for it.

I shot him a death glare, the best I could.

"Let me go." I felt his hand quiver for just a moment, before he released mine.

"Look, it was really an accident." He said.

"First you make me spill my drink on my dress, then you blame me for it, now you insult my dress..."

"I'm so-"

"Leave me alone, and don't talk to me ever again, if you try and approach me, I'll break both your legs. Then we'll see how you can do your stupid speed tricks." Full hatred spilled out of my mouth, fueled by anger.

I didn't wait for him to respond, I jogged off into the giant building that was the girls dorm.

Dylan's Pov

Ugh! What is wrong with you? Why couldn't you just apologize?! Stupid! Stupid! What have you done?!

This is me scolding myself, since no one was there to do it for me. I stood there and watched as she ran off into her dorm.

Okay! Okay! She just needs some space, yeah, she needs space to cool down.

I knew it was my fault for the whole dress thing, but she exploded without listening to me, I couldn't let her talk to me like that.

Well you can see how that ended up. She hates you forever and she's not gonna speak to you.

Hmm, I have to do something.

"Hey bro." My friend Shane had just caught up with me and placed his hand on my shoulder. "What are you doing out here by yourself, the party's inside." He seemed out of breath.

Had he not known what just happened or was he just trying to cheer me up.

"I'm not in the mood." I brushed off his hand.

"Since when were you not on the mood for a party." He teased. "Come on, the girls are still waiting for you to finish that story, you know how much they swoon whenever you talk about your workout routines."

"Not in the mood." I said slowly, never averting my eyes from the direction she ran off to.

"Dude, forget about what just happened." His voice lowered, different from his uplifting, optimistic one.

"It was like one minute ago."

"I mean, don't over think it. Literally every girl in this place is just dreaming for you to notice them. She's probably no different." He gestured his hand towards that direction.

He wasn't wrong though, but I've never upset a girl before or seen a girl that upset because of me. It hurt.

"I have to do something." I said running a hand through my hair, helps me think.

"No you don't. She just needs to write it in her diary or talk her feelings to her friends, then she'll be normal."

I turned back to the party, Shane trailing behind me.

A/N That's all for now folks, please don't forget to vote, and definitely don't forget to comment. I'll be waiting for your feedback.

The next update will be soon, by the grace of God. Thanks for all the support, I really appreciate it... yesmanyes.