; ghosts

Ship //Minizerk
Word count: 500 exact
Warnings: ghosts lol
OLDISH ONESHOT

"Wooo-oooo-ooo!" Sounded a voice, Debbie groaned, it was the middle of the night and she was not very happy.

"Go away William! That prank is so old!" She yelled out to the person, surely, he must have got bored of that prank by now?

"Woooo-ooo-ooo..." the noise came again,

"William!" Debbie barked as she stumbled over to the door, annoyed at her troublesome brother, "I swear if you..." She was cut off by the sight in front of her, it was definitely not William, more like a ghost? Terror immediately swept over Debbie and she started stumbling backwards towards the door as the ghost just stared at her looking confused.

"I-I-I... Please d-d-d-don't hurt m-m-me," she stuttered as she backed up against her closed door, fear lacing her features. The ghost just continued staring at her before breaking out into raucous laughter leaving Debbie confused.

"Ahahaha! Your face! That was priceless!" The ghost spoke whilst laughing so hard he was almost crying, "Simon, did you see that?"

Debbie turned to see another ghost in a state of hysteria moving to join the other, "I did, Josh," the ghost spoke, "Plus, she thought it was her brother!"

Debbie scowled at the laughing ghosts deciding she did not like them, as had many others before her. You see, the two boys had lived in that house during the early 21st century with their two other friends, JJ and Vik. However, in the year 2018 the two had been involved in a serious car accident that lead to their death, both aged just 25. They had become ghosts shortly after and had decided to cause havoc for the new inhabitants of the house seeing as their housemates had moved to live with their other friends soon after their death. Now a hundred years later, they were finally talking to one of the inhabitants.

"Who are you two and what are you doing in my house?" Debbie hissed, annoyed at the two's antics,

"Your house?" Simon scoffed, "Kid-"

"I'm 17" Debbie interrupted, rolling her eyes,

"Whatever- anyway, as I was saying, this isn't your house. It's been mine for over 100 years and I intend to keep it that way."

"Yeah, well, I'm not leaving." Debbie retorted, her face showing no emotion. The two boys stood speechless for a second having never experienced defiance like this before.

"Okay, fine, we'll make a deal, we will let you and your family keep this house but you will go and put these on our friends' graves." Josh eventually spoke, handing her 5 wristbands and a piece of paper with a list of names on, Debbie was confused but she guessed they were important to the boys.

"It's a deal." Debbie spoke, the two boys nodded before leaving without another word. Debbie was decided to go back to bed too. However, before she fell asleep a note fluttered down reading, 'We didn't say we would leave you alone though.' It looked like Debbie had some new friends.

Fin.

Lol this is short bc it was my BBC radio 2, 500 words writing contest sorry, it's pretty shite but who really caresssssss
Xx- Ella