; "best uncle"

-Minizerk + JJ /\ domestic
-married parents /\ sidemen house
-wc: 621 /\ mentions of mpreg
-20/8/17 (w)
-2/9/17 (e)

-:-Simon-:-

The sound of amused laughter rang through my ears, causing me to wake up abruptly. why was anyone up at this time of day? It's literally... oh wait it's 2pm.

Ugh. I can't be bothered. You know what, fuck this i'm going back to sleep-

"*giggle* Shhhh *giggle* papa's asleep JJ!" I heard someone speak; for gods sake. I groaned and rolled over praying my 3 year old daughter wasn't planning a prank.

"Shhh, Ebony, don't wake him up yet!" I heard my best friend JJ speak, at that moment I realised I needed to get up- whatever the two had planned would NOT be good.

I groaned and sat up, pretending I had just woken up. They seemed to buy it and Ebony looked like she was about to laugh, but stifled her giggles and JJ had an unreadable expression on his face, but I think he may have been slightly annoyed.

"What are you two doing in here then?" I asked as if I hadn't heard them planning a prank 10 seconds ago,

"Well me and Ebby were just coming to see if you were ok because-" JJ began to lie before Ebony cut him off,

"No JJ! That's not what happened!" she exclaimed whilst half-glaring, half-pouting at  my best friend who simply smiled at her, "Papa, JJ wanted to prank you!"

"Ebby! Don't tell him that!" JJ fake-gasped at her, to which Ebony gave a cheeky smile in response. "I'll have to get you lil' missy!"

"Noooo!" Ebony shrieked as JJ lunged for her before running away out of the room. JJ regained his balance before quickly chasing her.

I contemplated following them but decided I really couldn't be bothered. anyway, a few more minutes in bed won't hurt any-

"Waaaahhhh!" Fuck. Why did I say that?!

Reluctantly sitting up once again, Inrubbed my eyes, not really sure if I was prepared to go deal with whatever scrape JJ had got himself and my daughter into.

I walked downstairs to find my husband Josh sat down on the cold tiled floor of our kitchen, cradling poor Ebony in his arms. If it wasn't due to the fact that she had fallen flat on her face and was sobbing uncontrollably it would have been a beautifully pure sight; but she had fallen on her face and was crying so I was annoyed.

"JJ! You-" I began shouting at my friend who was stood leaning against the wall awkwardly with a mixture of concern and guilt playing upon his face.

"Hey, hey- Si don't shout at him, it doesn't make it any better." Josh interrupted me softly, still cradling my sobbing child to his chest.

"But he could have seriously-" I began shouting again, except this time to nobody in particular,

"Papa- *sniff* w-we was *sniff* j-just-t *sniff* h-having f-fun," Ebony mumbled from Josh's arms. We all stopped and looked at the precious little angel and didn't say another word.

"I'm so sorry Ebby- I didn't mean to hurt you." Jj said, his face guilty as he moved to pick the girl up from my husbands arm.

"I-it's o-ok, J-Jj," Ebony began, her little sniffle beginning to stop as she snuggled into JJ's arms. "A-and, y-you're m-my best uncle."

The four of us burst into giggles, although Ebony's were more like sniffly hiccups. I looked over at my boyfriend to see a pretty smile playing on his lips. I bent down and pressed mine to his.

I'm so glad we decided to make this little angel✨

---
IT SAYS MENTIONS OF MPREG BECAUSE IN THE ORIGINAL PLOT JOSH SAYS "I didn't spend 9 months in pain for this!" BUT I CHANGED IT BECAUSE I THOUGHT THIS WAS CUTER.

AND YES I THINK SIMON TOPS #SORRYNOTSORRY

leave a request if you want to
if not comment or vote
and even if you do none of these
may you always have hope🙏❣️

x- Ella