; three little devils

KINDA RESTART OF BOOK

-vobi /\ fluff
-strangers /\ beach
-wc: 577 /\ no warnings
-20/8/17

-:-Vikram-:-

"Ahh! Tessa leave Evie- no Abbie- alone!" i shouted, causing Evie to look at me after i shouted her name. i didn't pay her any attention- although i should, seeing as she was literally destroying her towel, dragging it through a pool.

i glanced over at the other two devils still chasing each other around like little devils. i wouldn't be surprised if they are: ugh why did i agree to this!

"Waaaaaaaahhh," i heard the sound of a baby crying and turned my head towards the noise- but no without muttering 'for gods sake' under my breath. "Helppppppp, Tessa pushed me!" unhappily, i got up and wandered towards the small child who's pained wails were turning into uncontrollable sobs. i didn't bother paying attention to the other two- they didn't have much problem with each other, unlike Abby who was Tessa's older sister.

the little girl grasped onto me- her tiny hands struggling to find a hold on my waterlogged tee. i picked her up, scowling when i realised she was completely gross with seawater and sand.

"Hey, hey- calm down Abby," I murmured, holding the sobbing girl to my chest, praying her to stop. "You'll be ok, you'll be ok."

"I... I... I... Tessa pushed me!" the little girl cried into my chest- although i could feel her calming down as her sobs turned to sniffs. i walked back to where i was sat, before placing the recovering child onto a towel whilst praying she wouldn't start again so i could turn my attention to the soaked towels and other two little devils.

Abby laid down on the towel and began closing her eyes as i began to smile-

"Hey, you need any help?" i jumped out of my skin at the sound of a voice behind me.

"Umm... no i'm ok." i replied without looking at the person, praying they would leave me alone and not seen me incompetent (fuck just learn to drive slow).

"You sure?" The person said, the tone of their voice making me know that they were raising their eyebrows. i sighed in defeat, and turned round to be faced with a young guy with a six-pack. even if i wasn't gay i would still have the hots because... damn...

"I'll ask again, you want me to help you?" the boy said, pulling me out of my trance in which i had accidentally been staring at his chest. i blushed profusely before stammering out a reply.

"I... uh... yeah- thanks," i didn't know what i was doing- well other than embarrassing myself.

The boy smiled at me, despite the fact i had completely embarrassed myself and was the guardian of three little devils right now, he seemed to want to talk to me.

"I'll take this one why don't you sort those two over there out," he motioned towards fTessa and Abby who were currently terrorizing some kids building sand castles and a girl who had been looking at me sympathetically *cough* me *cough* "Oh and my name is Tobi, but you can call me babe."

He then proceeded to kiss me on the cheek before walking towards the little devil.

-
wow, it's been a while😂😂

this was inspired by a poor 17 year old girl on the beach who had the biggest little shits ever with her and i felt so sorry.

anyway, qotd, what's your otp?
minizerk

-Ella x