Chapter Eleven: Anger

Byleistra looked at the lifeless bodies of those who had fought their way into the Weapon's Vault. "This is Röra," Byleistra said gesturing to the dead, female warrior. She had her mouth open, as if she was struck down in the middle of a battle cry. She held a spear in one hand, and a shield in the other. Her eyes were open and they stared into the soul of Byleistra. "That's Röta," Byleistra pointed to the other female warrior. She looked identical to Röra. The same dark, blue skin, piercing red eyes and identical birth marks. Legend has it, that they were once a single soul, ripped into two.

Byleistra walked over to the last Jotun. She nearly cried when she saw one of her best friends, lying on the ground with his neck twisted in a weird way with an Asgardian spear in his back. "This was Död," Byleistra whimpered. Död was her secret keeper. He always held her hand when she was upset, and held her close when she felt like breaking down. Död never deserved to die. He was too nice and innocent. He was a different Jotun, one that looked through history in order to go to battles. He never joined in on the fights. He always sat on the side lines, calculating everyone's weaknesses and thinking of ways to bring them down with minimal movement. Then why was he in the heart of a fight? Byleistra felt a tear slip from her dark green eyes. Död, her innocent historian, was corrupted by someone for the lust of war.

"Byleistra," Loki started. She didn't turn away from the still, lifeless form at her feet. "Love, we must go now. Father wishes to see us," he spoke softly. He gently out a hand on her shoulder and attempted to pull her back. She just shrugged off his touch.

No one expected her to do so, but she spoke up for once in the time they were surrounded by death. "I wish to bring them back to Jotunheim," she said determined. "For a warriors burial and a celebration of their battles." She then turned to her brother, and the five guards that stood behind him. She saw Thor and Odin slip into the room. "I apologize on behalf of my people. Now if you would excuse me, I'm going to go murder every one in Jotunheim." She spoke in a spine-shivering monotone. Her eyes stared into the middle distance, as she seemed to float lifelessly toward the dome in order to go to Jotunheim.

Loki called after her. He reached for her hand, but once his finger touched the exposed skin of her arm she turned around with anger in her eyes. He was shocked. She took his hand and twisted it in such a way that Loki ended up kneeling before the tiny girl in her might. Her words were dripping with such acidity that Odin watching this scene unfold, stood in shock for once in his long life. "Don't try to stop me," she hissed. This was no longer Byleistra; sister to Loki, but Byleistra; A very angry Queen of Jotunheim. She let go of his arm and turned around to face Odin. "Transport me to the bifrost," she ordered. Odin was about to speak, but hesitated while thinking otherwise. He just gripped her hand and they showed up at the dome in a matter of moments. "Open the bifrost," Byleistra said striding into the dome and startling Heimdall. Yes, she was that scary that Heimdall didn't even see this coming.

With a push of his mighty sword, Byleistra was sucked into the bifrost. She was going to kill someone today. She clenched her jaw while standing on the cold, barren land of Jotunheim and walked forward with such power, that the ground began to shake under each of her determined steps. She fashioned a long, icy spear while walking forward. She was now in the Jotun form, and she looked like every one else again. She made her way to the throne 'room'.

"Helblindi!" She yelled over the sound of a howling, icy wind that she was producing with all of her anger. "Get over here now!" Helblindi appeared with a sly grin spread across his face, unknowing of Byleistra's rage. He walked over and attempted to wrap his arms around her, but before he got close, Byleistra punched him in the face, spun on the ground to knock him over, and jumped ontop of him with the spear she held on his neck. The sharp point pierced a layer of skin, and a steady stream of sticky blood oozed from the opening. Byleistra leaned in so close, that her nose nearly grazed his, and spoke in a deathly tone. "How did they get to Asgard?"

Helblindi, still smiling, thought it best to act stupid. "Who, my Queen?" His grin was making Byleistra angry, and once again she attempted to slap it off his face.

"Röra, Röta, and Död! That's who!" She yelled. She screamed in his face and he winced when the spear continued its journey through his skin. It wouldn't kill him, but the blood loss drained his face of color. "Why were they were in Asgard!?" Byleistra bellowed.

Helblindi lifted his head and leaned forward, letting to spear cut his neck a little more. "You won't kill me," he whispered in a deathly cold tone. But despite the current circumstances he was right, and Byleistra knew this. With a whimper and a swift toss, she through her spear angrily at a guard who was at the wrong place at the wrong time. The spear went straight through his chest. He coughed up a handful of dark red blood before falling backwards onto the snowy landscape. Blood from his lips and now punctured chest and back, stained the surrounding snow. It took him little to no time to die.

Byleista got off of Helblindi and he timidly got up. Not wanting to make any sudden movements toward the sobbing Queen. She hung her head, and only looked up when Helblindi forced her to do so. "I thought you were dead," she whispered into his chest as he brought her into an act embrace. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him close. "Please," Byleistra pleaded, "don't let anyone else die." she was now crying. Byleistra wasn't one to look weak, but in the presence of Helblindi or Loki, all of her strength seemed to disappear. She turned into a sad, lonely, and scared little girl when around them.

Helblindi was just pleased that he still had her wrapped around his finger. He needed her trust if he wanted to get information. But it turns out, many Asgardians don't want Thor on the throne, this leads to disloyalty. This leads to Helblindi having the upper hand.

---------------

I'm sorry it took so long, but it's up! I hope you enjoyed it! remember to vote and comment!

So I have been writing a bit of other fan fictions and I've been debating whether or not to put them on...I'm not gonna lie, these stories will be for my Potterheads and Directioners. Comment any ideas you'd suggest for this story or the others and comment if you'll actually read the new books (I won't bother to put them up if no one will read them)

The next chapter will be out soon! thank you for reading, loves! :)