Chapter 1

"Homework before school even starts. Who even does that!?" Draco Malfoy thought as he grabbed a potion bottle from the closet. It was August 15th, just before his fifth year back at Hogwarts.

The potion he was making was the  invenitur animalium magicis potion, the finding magical beasts potion. So if he uncorks the bottle, a misty green smoke will surround any magical beasts in the room.

Draco had a few beasts to check if it worked. He had a Niffler, a Grindylow, and a rat to see if he can confuse the invenitur animalium magicis with a nonmagical animal. He uncorked the small bottle he had brewed the day before. As the potion went to work surrounding the magical beasts with colored smoke, Draco saw it float towards him. The Niffler and the Grindylow were immediately surrounded. The smoke didn't stop there. It floated towards him. 

_____________________________________________________

"Father?" Draco asked after he recorked the potion and wrote an essay about the results, excluding it surrounding him.

Lucius didn't even look up from reading the wizarding worlds newspaper. "Hmm?" He asked.

"Am I a magical beast? I was doing my prehomework on the invenitur animalium magicis potion, when the smoke swirled around me until I corked the bottle again. Dad, what am I?" He questioned his father.

Lucius sighed, putting the newspaper down. "Draco, Severus and I will explain this to you soon. Next month, we will tell you everything. I will visit you at school to tell you. I will be there on the fifth. Just...wait."

Draco threw his hands in the air, giving up. He went to his room and grabbed the animals. He took them all outside and released them, although he knew his father wouldn't like that. Then, settling with heading to his study, Draco sat down to read. He picked a muggle book he kept hidden from his parents. Into the Wild. It was for younger muggle kids, but he liked it and continued to read it. It was about four cat Clans that loved in the wild. 

As he engrossed himself in the world of Firepaw, ThunderClan, and battle, Draco didn't realize that two hours had passed before a house Elf named Ziggy apperated into the room. "Master Draco, dinner is ready." It said before popping out.

Draco sighed before hiding his book under the bottom of his desks drawer. He stood up, and walked out of the room, heading downstairs for dinner. He was thinking about how Ravenpaw would survive knowing the secrets of the battle he had witnessed.

"Draco, please stop staring off into space. It's scaring me." His mother Narcissa asked him. 

Dinner was a roast chicken, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and for dessert they had pecan pie. 

Draco hardly ate a thing, he barely even touched the pie! His thoughts were a jumble of his thoughts on the book, and the results of the potion. "Sorry Mother. I was thinking." Was the reply Narcissa got. 

She frowned. "What are you thinking about?" Narcissa didn't really care, she just didn't want her son to stare off into space.

He looked over at his mother. "The results I got from the potion I had to make before school started. The invenitur animalium magicis potion. It surrounded me with smoke also. What does it mean?"

Narcissi looked over at Lucius, who wasn't paying the slightest bit of attention to the conversations going on. "Um...did you ask your father?" She asked.

Draco gave up on his parents, and decided to storm out of the dining room instead. He walked back into his study, closed the door, locked it, and got his book out again. He spent another hour inside until he finished the book, ending when Firepaw and Graypaw become warriors.

"Draco? Please open up. I need to talk to you." A voice, Lucius' voice, asked. 

Draco quickly hid his book before unlocking the door. "Yes, Father?" He asked.

Lucius put his hands on his sons shoulders. "I will explain to you what the potion meant, but you must promise not to worry." He said.

Draco was confused, but promised. "All right. Tell, me. Why did the invenitur animalium magicis surround me?"

The adult Malfoy sat down in the chair in Dracos study. "You and me both, are a magical being called...an Animorphmagius. We get parts of our spirit animals when we are happy, sad, frustrated, or angry. I get a lizards tail and fangs. Now you...we don't know what you can do yet, as you haven't reached that stage. That will happen around the fifth of September. When this happens, you will see the spirit animals of others for a couple hour every couple days, until you see someone with the same spirit animal. Then, if they know this, they can't say no to you being their Other, or you will lose your magic. Forever." 

Draco was shocked by this information. "F-forever? Father, um...what if I never meet my Other?" He asked.

"You don't. You will always meet your Other. Trust me. Narcissi has a lizard spirit animal. It's different from a Patronus, so people can't just summon a Patronus and prove you wrong. They have to take the potion quia spiritus animalium. Then, and only then, can they prove they aren't your Other. Now head to bed, you have a lot to think about.

As the young Malfoy headed to his room, he had one thing on his mind. "Who is my Other?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter! Hope you like it! The future chapters should be similar in length