Chapter 4

"Here's your new dormitory! Please don't hurt anyone and take care not to do anything....serious, in here." Dumbledore said as he opened the door.

Draco and Gra-Hermione turned a bit red at Dumbledores comment and walked through the door. The room was a mix of red and silver. There were two queen sized beds in each of the farther corners of the room and there was an enormous bookcase next to the wall with almost every book they both enjoy on it. 

"What's gotten into the headmaster? It's definitely not like him to say things like that." Hermione said as Loki jumped onto one of the beds.

Draco shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe he knows I'm an Animorphmagius and knows about us. I mean, he knows that we're supposed to be together...but this is one of the craziest things I've ever heard him say!"

Loki mewed really loudly at them, telling the....um, I have no other words for this, mates, he's hungry.

Draco chuckled. "Sounds like our god of mischief's hungry." With that, he walked over to the bed  that Loki was laying on and grabbed him. "Hey, you forgot to let us take your leash off buddy. Just let me....there. Now, I'm gonna feed ya. Hey, Hermione, what do I feed a kitten? Is it milk or...." He asked her after he took the cats lash off.

"No! Cats shouldn't drink lactose! We need to feed it normal cat food! Here." Hermione handed Draco a pair of bowls with the word LOKI painted on them. One was filled with small brown pellets and the other was filled with water.

Water spilled all over Dracos shirt and robes. "Hey! Why did you do that?" He shouted.

She snickered. "Ha. Feed the cat. I'll do it in the mornings and afternoons, you feed her at night. Easy. Now, I need to unpack all my things and get to bed for a nap. I'm tired and we don't need to go to classes for a while, as we need to get used to staying together. Oh, and here. These are the passwords. We change them twice a week. These are for the next three weeks. From today to Wednesday's password is FELLOWSHIP."

He rolled his eyes. "Of course. Now....what the heck are you doing, Loki?" 

Loki was rubbing himself all along Dracos leg, then walking over to Hermione and doing it to her, repeating this over and over again.

"Well, I'm guessing I know what this means." Hermione said, looking up at her Other.

"What?" The blonde replied, looking back.

She rubbed the back of her neck. "Our bond is agrivated by our arguing and conflict. I'm guessing we need to either A) hug it out. Or B) kiss it out. I'm guessing it's the latter, as Animorphmagius magic is a very intimate magic." 

He sighed, knowing there was no way out. Draco walked closer to his magic partner and she walked to him. They got as close as each was comfortable, which wasn't enough. Draco swooped in close and kissed his mate.

~~~<~~~>~~~<~~~>~~~<~~~>~~~<~~~>~~~<~~~>

I'm so sorry for the short chapter! I've begun to have a bit of writers block and needed some content for a chapter. I guess that's all. See you all next week! Thanks for reading!