Chapter 6

Three Weeks Later: 

Draco and Hermione were getting along much better by this point in time. Loki barely had to keep them in check anymore, which was a really good sign. That meant that Hermione and Draco started agreeing and working together on some things. Hermione would help Draco on his homework and Draco would help her find some restricted wizarding books.

"I can't believe you did this for me!" Hermione squealed when Draco once again convinced the librarian to let them check out a restricted book.

Draco smiled, a rare sight indeed. "Well, it's the least I could do, you helped me with my History of Magic homework!"

Hermione turned to her Other. "Next week is the Hogwarts Christmas Ball. (I made that up, you'll understand.) And I think we should go together."

"Sure. I mean, we have t got much choice, do we?" Draco said, looking around.

____________________________

Time for the ball:

Hermione dressed in her best. When I saw best, I mean BEST. She had on a black/grey ankle length dress that was covered in sparkles. She didn't think it would do much, besides stun Draco L. Malfoy.

She tied her hair up nicely, and headed for the Great Hall

She tied her hair up nicely, and headed for the Great Hall. She walked for a while, and all eyes turned to her.

Hermione stood in a corner waiting for Draco. Unfortunately, he was already there, marveling at her beauty. He wanted to see how the other males reacted to her looks.

A fourth year wolf whistled at Hermione and smirked in her direction, wiggling his eyebrows. "Hey sexy. Wanna go out sometime?"

Draco growled and raced out. He transformed, tail appearing, ears forming, teeth elongating. 

"Hey kid. Wanna know something?" Draco asked, smiling evilly.

The kid gave him a quizzical look. "I...guess?"

"It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. In days like this, kids like you...should be BURNING IN HELL! So don't touch my girl or you'll really have a bad time!" Draco snarled, baring his fangs, tail lashing.

The kid back away slowly. "Hey man, I'm sorry. I-I-I didnt know she was yours!" He turned and ran away, but not before winking at Hermione.

Hermione turned to look at Draco, who was panting slightly from exertion. "Two questions. One: When did you learn those lines? Those are muggle video game lines. Two: Would you like to leave?"

He nodded slowly. "Yes please." His ears and tail faded into nothing and his teeth shrank back to normal size.

___________________________

Back in their separate dorm room:

Hermione changed in the bathroom and stepped out, sitting on her bed. "So. Explain why you scared that poor kid away,"

"Well, I have some good answers for that. The first one is my Animorphmagius instinct kinda kicked in, leaving me to kinda be its toy. But, admit it, being the cause of that was fun." Draco said, attempting to make a joke.

She crossed her arms. "No! It wasn't! And my next question. Where did you learn those lines?" 

He tried to look innocent. "What line? I didn't quote anything, nonetheless a skeleton from a muggle video game."

She smiled, laughing slightly. "You know you're just making your case even worse. I never mentioned the character being either a skeleton nor being from a video game."

"Damn it! I...you got me. At night I used to frequently sneak away sometimes to the Muggle Studies room where there is a computer. I don't go as often anymore as I have to stay with my Other, you, more than in in fourth year. I enjoy playing it. I found out it had loads of downloaded games, so I started playing some. None of them really caught my interest until I found the one labeled Undertale. I started playing it, and found it quite enjoyable. That's where I learned the lines. I decided they were quite appropriate for the situation." Draco flopped back on his bed, laying down. 

Hermione nodded. "Thank you for telling the truth," She crawled under her sheets. "goodnight Draco."

He turned his head. "Goodnight Hermione."

~~~<~~~>~~~<~~~>~~~<~~~>~~~<~~~>~~~

Hello everyone! I don't think I've given you guys names yet. So...you will be my Ferrets, okay? So my Ferrets, I'm very sorry for not updating in a very long time. It will be tough for me to update this summer because I have no computer and I have an outdated iPod. So, if I update this summer, it'll probably have lots of typos and be short. 

Thanks for coming back to my story! Goodbye!

~Bella S.