Chapter 7

Hermione opened her eyes in the morning, weekend morning. She was prepared to read  the weekend days away. But first...she wanted to talk to Draco about his new found love of this video game. She got up and went to the bathroom to shower and dress for the day. 

When she was finished, Draco was awake. 

"Good morning Draco." She said as she sat down beside him. "How are you today?"

Draco shrugged. "Eh, I could be better. My head hurts and I feel like I won't be able to do a single spell today. My magic has run dry I feel like."

"Huh. That's odd. Maybe from your freakout at that kid yesterday. But...before we move on, do you know of this magical thing called shipping? And no, I'm not talking about the mail service..."

(Conversation/time skip brought to you by W.D. Gaster)

"So...you're telling me people think two characters in something should be together? That's what this 'shipping' is?" 

The couple were sitting in the library now, and Draco was still trying to wrap his head around the thought of shipping.

Hermione nodded. "Yes. And there are names for each ship. You know the characters in your game Alphys and Undyne?"

"Yeah, why?" 

"Their ship name is Alphyne."

Draco's mouth was agape. "What? Oh! The names get blended! Tell me some more! Those actually sound interesting now!"

Hermione giggled. "Well, Sans and Toriels name is Soriel, Grillby and Sans is Sansby......um.....and there are some real life ships as well."

"Really now? I'm intrigued. Tell me more." Draco said, smirking evilly.

"There's Ginny and Harry, their name is Hinny." She said, lowering her voice.

He snorted. "Really? Wow, that's dumb."

"Yeah. And I've heard around the school that people actually ship us. Or, from the name they use." She said, whispering at this point. "They keep saying...'Dramione'."

-------------------------------

Hermione and Draco were on their way down the halls to lunch. It was a couple minutes until time for lunch to begin, and they wanted to get a good seat at the Ravenclaw table. They sat at this table to avoid getting teased and picked on by their own houses. The Ravenclaws didn't really mind them sitting there. They went about their business, talking of quantum physics and homework they finished a week in advance. 

Draco didn't grab much to put on his plate. Just an apple and a small sandwich. He took a bite from the apple and chewed thoughtfully.

"You okay?" Hermione asked, clearly worried for her Other.

He sighed and swallowed. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking."

At this time, just before Hermione can ask him to elaborate, Ron walked up to the infamous couple. "Hey, 'Mione." He said, sitting down beside her.

Draco growled lightly. He didn't like this guy before, but now that they had bonded, he was overly protective of her.

Loki the cat hissed at the redhead. 

Ron stood up and backed away a couple feet. "Whoa! Where did you get that devil cat? Wasn't Crookshanks bad enough?"

"No! Crookshanks was an amazing pet! I had to get rid of him and replace him with Loki here. Now, respect this cat or he will tear you to bits." Hermione stated, an edge in her voice. She picked up the kitten and started for the dorm."

Ron looked after her, longing in his eyes. 

Draco saw this and he immediately knew what was going on.

Ron still liked her, even though he knew she could never be his. Not now that she was bonded to an Animorphmagius. The hurt in his eyes when she took off, the anger when she picked Draco over him, it all became clear. Ron was still in love with Hermione Granger.

Draco also stood and ran after Hermione. He was worried how she would take the news he was about to give her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is I, the Magnificent Bella, here with another crappy chappie! 

Sorry, I couldn't help myself with the song

It's 'Granger Danger' from A Very Potter Musical

I thought it fit the small scene at the end

Anyway! 

I think I'll be able to update once every month or so

Sorry! 

At least until school starts up again and I get more computer time

And that time is supposed to go into homework

Whatever! I can't think straight during homework time anyway

I dunno, freshman year's gonna be chaotic

I'll try my best

Thanks for reading!

~Bella S.