Blood-Red Pan-sexuality

BriiiiiiiiiiiingThe bell went for lunch, thank the God. So far, it'd been awful. Sir declared that we can pack up and go, so I put my pencil case away. Something hit me on the back of my head, so I turned around to find Gale snickering and pointing at me. Sighing, I guess I should see what he threw. Not to my surprise, I found a screwed up piece of paper with writing on it. Carefully unfolding it, I read it.

Heard about your orgasm- I mean exorcism Meadows! Fantasizing about your lesbian friend Natasha in Belfast again, are ya? Thought so, take your trash talk the hell out of Matlock and to the hell you belong in.

Adorable. I gave the finger to Gale and his mates as they scattered off through the door. Sighing, I aimed the paper in the bin and made my way to the field.

Through the yard, there were several groups that turned and laughed at me. Gale had been around already? These sicko's are fast at spreading bullpoop. However, as I walked with my head down the laughs turned into shouts, and a chorus of rude names were called at me. 

"Come 'ere! Gimmie a kill lesbo" A girl shouted, and I quickened my pace to a jog. Cutting off the people like I did to the trees in the woods, I counted the steps to my tree at the end of the field.

Seventy-four paces later, I found comfort in my tree. Funny, how it's a tree. I only knew of one way to feel better. I called Natasha for the first time in four months.

It rung five times before a crackling burst through the other line. "Hello?" A familiar voice asked.

"Hey Tash, it's Des? Are you free to talk?" I questioned, wondering whether she didn't check the ID or if she deleted me.

"Uh, yeah-" I heard her excuse herself from a group of people, "what's up hun?" She asked kindly, but it'd been so long that I couldn't even remember if she was being remotely sarcastic. I looked around for a final check if anyone was near me, the coast was clear.

"Tash, I need some help. Something weird happened at the woods," I entered over-talk mode as I begun to explain everything. Where to bein? "Mum and I argued, she got stressed with the 'attention' I need and how Niall's getting left out from everything. She made me go to the woods with Dad to see what exactly was going on." 

I heard Tash gasp slightly, and the voices with her get quieter. Leaning against the trunk, I explained tail-to-end. 

"Gosh, babe that's terrible. I never thought that everyone would find out about you being-" Natasha struggled for a word.

"Bisexual?" I helped, saying it out loud for the first time in over three years. 

"Yeah, that. You'd only ever told me. Honey, you can like anyone you want. Love's love, at the end of the day. And about the woods, I really feel for you! I remember when we used to go together and I always noticed you act strangely. I'm here for you even if I am across the country." Natasha comforted, and I felt all the tension release in my body. I love Natasha because she's the only one that's ever believed me.

"Thank you Natasha. Love you lots," I giggled, "I'm sorry it's been so long since we's spoke. How's life for you?" I asked, fiddling with my cardigan.

"It's good, thanks. Not the same without my chum though" She laughed, and I laughed along. The bell rung, and for the first time, I felt happy.

"Of course not! I've got to go, talk soon?" I asked.

"Certainly!" Tash cheered, and put the phone down. 

I smiled as I walked back.