Chapter 2

I went to school and when I came back... 14+ VIEWS?! HOW?! BUT THANK YOU!! :D

Remember, Chara's speech looks like this.

~~~~~A Few Months Later~~~~~

I walked around the house (Let's just call it that...), bored out of my mind.

"LOOK AT THIS!!" I heard Horror call from the main room.

"Did you find something for us to do?" I asked him.

Killer walked down the hall and grinned. "What is it? I'm bored as f#ck."

Horror held up a movie. "I donno. stole it from one of the Alphys' labs... It's rated M so it must be good." Horror passed the movie to me. "I'll get snacks, Killer, help me. Cross, set the movie up."

I read the back of the movie. Based on the description, it had blood, guts n' gore, and some 18+ stuff. It would be interesting... I do not like where this is going. Ehh. It can't be that bad. Right? Suurreee....

I popped the disk in the player and I grabbed the remote and some blankets. I turned off the lights and sat down, waiting for Killer and Horror. When they came, we sat down and started.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

"That was a good movie," Said Horror.

"Yeah! And I have a dare for you ladies!" Exclaimed Killer.

"Never call me that again," I warned Killer. Horror nodded and Killer snickered.

"You get $10 for every day you successfully do this," Killer grinned.

"Deal," Horror and I said at the same time. I felt Chara sigh. You won't be able to do this. No matter what it is. Unless it's dinking ketchup. Ketchup is great! You should try it sometime. Nope, not happening. Eh, more for me! "So, spit it out! What is it?"

Killer grin got even wider as he explained it. "Annoy Nightmare for the whole day without getting hit. And only this week. I don't have that much money."

"$20 and I'll do it. Nightmare hits hard," I told him. Horror nodded in agreement. Killer agreed.

"ONLY 'cus it'll be funny to watch," Killer sighed.

"Sicko," Horror said.

"Aww...thanks!" Killer smiled."OH! And it starts today!"

As if on cue, the door opened and Nightmare came through. I giggled at an idea. Nightmare gave me a sideways glance of confusion. "What did you guys do while I was gone?"

"Oh we just watched a movie," Killer said, a wide grin plastered on his face. He could tell that I had an idea.

"Senpai~" I cooed at Nightmare. You might die today, nice knowng ya', idiot.

"What?"

"Senpai~!" Chara was laughing of fear and at how funny I sounded.

"Is he okay...?" Asked Nightmare, startled as to what I was calling him.

"Senpai~" Horror copied my idea. No fair! You both will die today.

"Okay stop it," Growled Nightmare, obviously not amused.

"Notice me Senpai~" Horror almost laughed out loud at how crazy he sounded.

"Don't," Nightmare was now mad.

"Senpa-" Horror was cut off when Nightmare slapped him.

"Don't. Call. Me. That," Nightmare growled. Killer burst out laughing. CROSS DON'T YOU DARE!!!! Nah, I'll be fine.

"Hey Senpai~!" I called to Nightmare. If looks could kill, I'd be dead where I stand. Nightmare tried to slap me but I was too fast. I ducked and he ended up slapping Killer across the face.

"OW!" Killer rubbed where Nightmare had hit him.

"CROSS YOU'RE DEAD!!" Nightmare shouted. He came at me with full speed and I bolted away. I ran around the halls, in and out of rooms, until I hit a dead end. Nightmare readied his attacks and bones were closing in on me. "I'll make it slow and painful~"

Sh!t sh!t sh!t sh!t.... I warned you buddy. I SHOULD'VE LISTENED. Then teleport. Ohhhh.....yeah that's a good idea.

*Bzzz*

Ah...safe and sound... DUDE YOU IDIOT!! What? LOOK AROUND YOU!! Oh damn it... I was in Nightmare's room. Why did I even teleport here? At least he won't suspect anything... But just in case, I hid in the closet.

A while past and nothing happened. I think it's safe. Creak. Never mind. If I teleported now, Nightmare would know I as here... (When you teleport, you kinda become a flash of light) ...Chara, should I risk it? I don't know! Wait a second...... What? Bye!!!! Chara had unpossessed me and teleported away, probably right outside the Nightmare's door. I hate you.... >: ) Well... now I wait... Nightmare kept muttering things like 'I'll kill him' and 'He's dead' to himself. After a while he did something odd... He was...changing? Like, he grew shorter and the black goo melted off and disappeared. He now had a little crown with a crescent on it. He took it off and sat on his bed. He began to take off his shirt. Pervert~ WHY ARE YOU HERE?! Oh, I'm not. I'm seeing through your eyes. GO AWAY!! Nah. *Whispers* I ship it~ Okay...fine.....wait what? Chara didn't respond but I could still feel their presence.

Nightmare had his shirt off. I could feel my sins crawling on my back. Actually, part of me hoped that he would take his pants off. I could hear Chara laughing at the back of my mind. Oh yeah... they hear my thoughts......

Nightmare soon crawled into bed and fell asleep. I waited for a moment before teleporting out and into the kitchen.

"You okay?! We thought you were dead! And...a nosebleed..?" Horror asked me.

"N-nothing....I-I'm fine....." I was caught up in my thought after seeing Nightmare shirtless.

Killer and Horror cornered me. . "C'mon...tell us!"

I felt a sharp pain in my skull. "SH!T CHARA NO!" Chara yes!!! Why are you possessing me!?!? Killer and Horror looked at me in concern.

I suddenly had no control over what I was doing. My red eye was glowing brightly and my voice was not mine. "Sorry Cross!! But you should leave if ya' don't want to die of embarrassment~" I appeared next to my body. Killer and Horror looked scared, not knowing what was happening. "It's fine! I'm just taking over Cross' body! I'll give it back later. Now I can tell you what happened~~!!" OH SHOOT. I did not want to be around for this. I walked away until I hit the barrier. I forgot about that, how did I?

So Chara started explaining. They even mentioned my inner thoughts. At least they were nice enough to not go overboard. I was sitting in the corner, dying of embarrassment. When Chara was done, Killer and Horror were laughing their heads off. Chara gave me back ontrol and my red eye dimmed. "If you say anything to anyone. I will make you two wish you never met," I snarled at them. They realized I had control again.

"HA! What's that s'post to mean?" Horror snorted.

"I'll give you an example," I grabbed their heads and brought their skulls together in a forced kiss. I let go and they quickly separated, blushing madly. "That was the example."

"IGETTHEPOINT!!!" Horror squeaked. Killer was burying his face in his hands.

"Goodnight."

~~~~~End of Chapter 3~~~~~

Side note: Cross was originally going to have a 'lemon' dream about Nightmare, but I decided not to. I kept the '18+' part of the movie description, though. I have my reasons.

Chapter 3 out soon!
Hoped you enjoyed this part!