Chapter 6

*Light shines from above* I HAVE FINALY FIGURED OUT THIS STORY'S PROBLEM!!! YEESSSSS!!!!!*Points up at picture* Here they are!
Edit: lel nope not even close :D

I googled the names....I'm scared now... DAMN FEET *gags*

Took me a bit to get the names right....Sorry for any misspellings. They belong to their rightful owners.

YANDERE~CHAN WOULD BE PROUD!!

Chara's Text = This

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid in bed next to Nightmare, thinking. I just have one of those 'something will happen' feelings. Paranoid. Maybe... I got up, finally able to walk again. Eww...

When I went downstairs I heard some voices. I ducked behind the wall to hear. The voices weren't from Killer or Horror...they sounded like...Nightmare..? And Me? Chara was standing beside me, a barely noticeable shadow. Their eyes widened and their jaw dropped. It's YOU! What? It's a tall you and a short Nightmare! I peeked my head out, I need to see this to believe it.

Chara wasn't lying.

I heard Nightmare, the real one, come down the stairs. I pulled him aside and pointed to the doppelgangers. "What the-" Nightmare muttered under his breath. The other me must of heard him and he turned in our direction. The other Nightmare made eye contact with me and we stared awkwardly at each other. Nightmare broke the silence. "Who are you?" He asked.

The other me glared at him. "Don't use that tone with me! How dare you speak to a king like that?! Who are YOU?!" He snapped.

It was an another awkward silence. I decided to respond. "This is our home....so why are you here?"

The other me scoffed. "YOUR home? I think you are mistaken! Halluciv and I live here!"

"Halluciv?" I echoed. Odd name.

Other me shoved the other Nightmare away. "Him!" Halluciv inched away in fear.

"I'll ask again. Who are you?" Nightmare asked again. Other me growled at him and threw a rapier that came out of nowhere at Nightmare. It pierced directly through him, but he made no reaction. The rapier was merely absorbed and melted in him. Other me's face paled, not expecting that to happen. He recollected himself.

"I am Xcellence," He growled.

"Wise choice you told me. So why are you here?" Nightmare growled.

I didn't notice Halluciv move, but next thing I know, he was beside me. "Who are you? You look like Senpai!" He asked. He acts like you. Yeah, he does-wait what? Hehe~

He looked harmless. "Cross," I told him. He repeated the question to Nightmare.

"Why should I tell you that?" He asked.

"Because you look like me," Halluciv responded.

Xcellence looked like he was considering something. "If you are like Halluciv..." He had a big smile now. Nightmare gave him a confused look.

(Before this goes on, I have two things to say:

1: I got Nightmare's weakness from the Undertale Wikipedia. Sorry if you disagree with it.
2: The light isn't on so the room is filled with moonlight.)

Xcellence now had a flashlight. Where is he getting this? Your guess is as good as mine. He turned it on and pointed it at Nightmare. Nightmare hissed and side-stepped away from the light. Xcellence's eye was glowing brightly. He was finding entertainment in doing this! I growled and held my knife in my hands. Xcellence was having to much 'fun' to notice. I flung my knife at him and it knocked the flashlight out of his hands. He jumped back and glared at me.