Chapter 10 - Incubux is Born[End]

THANK YOU FOR 600+ VIEWS!!!

And side note: Nightmare is the father, not Halluciv. (I'm not that cruel) He is dead and his dust is burning in UnderHell. >:D

~~~~~Story~~~~~

I did jazz hands as I said "I'M PREGNENT!!"

It took him a second to process it. "What? HOW?!"

"Thank Chara."

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!!"

Nightmare looked bewildered. "What does it look like?" He asked. I pulled up my shirt so he could see the womb-thing. He poked it, making me squeak. "D-did it hurt?" Nightmare asked worriedly. I shook my head.

"It only tickled," I reassured him. Chara put their head in their hands. Idiot.... Ohhh..... I realized what they meant when I saw the smirk on Nightmare's face. He put his hands on the womb and ran his fingers gently over it, causing me to burst out laughing. I was laughing until my stomach hurt, only then did Nightmare stop. I wheezed and hugged him. "What does it feel like to be a soon-to-be-father?" I asked.

"I don't know... Hey, do you want some breakfast?" He asked me. I nodded. Hey Chara, what about you? How do feel about this parental stuff? Don't remind me...I'll be their friend. Also, is it a girl or boy? I don't know, we have to wait.

I got a closer look at the soul.

It was red with a white X going through it, the top and bottom were black.

~~~~~Time Summary~~~~~

[Skeleton babies take a lot less time than human children & other monster children because of MAGIC]

Two weeks in - An adult sized soul.

One month in - A soul with a faint outline of a body.

Two months in - A soul with an almost solid body.

~~~~~End of Time Summary~~~~~

It had been about two months and all I did now was eat and sleep. It wasn't really boring, I was just a lot more tired. Chara was sitting beside me, trying to solve a Rubix Cube.

I felt a small pain in the womb. I ignored it, the child was due any day. Chara felt the pain as well. How are you doing? Tired. Makes sense. I felt the pain again, this time a bit stronger. Chara gave me a concerned look. Want me to get Nightmare? No...I'm sure it's nothing. Whatever you say... The pain came again, making me groan in pain. I'm getting Nightmare. Chara left. Getting rid of the collar from three months ago had left Chara with the power to go much farther away from me before hitting the barrier.

Nightmare and Chara came in a minute later. Nightmare went to my side, looking concerned. I felt another sharp pain, Chara reacted, clutching their stomach in pain. I let out another groan.

"What do I do?" Asked Nightmare, trying not to panic.

"GET HIM TO A HOSPITAL!!" Shouted Chara, who was still clutching their abdomen. Nightmare picked me up and teleported us somewhere.

I opened my eyes to see we were in a sort of lab. Nightmare carried me to a door with the name 'Dr. Sci' on it. He knocked on the door with one of his tentacles and a skeleton with glasses and a white lab coat on answered. "N-NIGHTMARE?!" He stuttered. "A-and...Cross..?"

Nightmare pulled up my shirt a bit, showing the child. Sci nodded and led us to a room with a bed on it. Nightmare set me down. Chara sat on one of the chairs beside me. Sci shoved Nightmare out of the room, despite his protests.

~~~~~3rd Person P.O.V.~~~~~(I hope you ship Ink x Error)

Nightmare was shoved out of the room and forced to sit and wait. Someone came out of one of the other rooms.

It was Error.

"H͢ey̆,ͅ wḫy a̬re you h͢erͫeͦ??" He asked.

"Child," Nightmare answered. "You?"

"Sạmeͦ wi̎th In͖k," He told Nightmare. "I āss̵ume y̒o̔u ͣd͗id ït͈ w͊i̵th̄ Cȑos̓s̭?̐"

"How...?"

"̬Ị ca͠n'̷t͆ tḥin̒k of̭ ănͧy̕o̿nͪe ȅl̽sẹ y̠ỏu'ͧd do THA͙T w̙ith̏."

"Wow, great to see you too."

Nightmare and Error talked for a bit, catching up with each other's lives.

~~~~~Time Skip + Cross' P.O.V.~~~~~

I woke up to find that I was back in my bed. Nightmare was awake, holding something in his arms. He noticed I was awake and grinned. I sat up and Nightmare put whatever was in his arm into mine.

It was a baby wrapped in a black blanket.

"Soo cute!!" I squealed.

"What will we name him??" Nightmare asked.

I thought for a bit. "I don't know......"

Nightmare thought as well. "What about.....Incubux?"

"Yes! I love it!" I agreed. I gently kissed Incubux. Nightmare sat next to me and we held Incubux between us.

We set Incubux in a little box that Sci gave us. We would have to get a crib soon. Nightmare set Incubux on the bedside table and laid down next to me. We soon fell asleep.

~~~~~End~~~~~

Edit: For those of you who have read this earlier, you may have noticed that I unpublished the 2nd & 3rd book. Honestly, this story became so horrible and poorly written that I had to just delete it. Every time I see a notification that someone commented, added, or voted on that story I internally cringe. So I'm ending this here, when it was still decent. I might rewrite it, or may not.

Thank you all for reading this.