Chapter 3

Remember how I said 'But that doesn't mean it won't happen' about the lemon dream? -w- Hehe... It's my first lemon, plz don't judge.... ;-;

This also get's depressing. Trigger warning.

Reminder: Chara's text = This

Enjoy!

~~~~~Story~~~~~

"Goodnight," I snapped at Killer and Horror and stomped into my room. I shooed Chara away and I changed. AKA no shirt and black shorts. I ignored them and flopped into bed. I fell asleep within seconds after the long day.

(LEMON)~~~Dreamlandia~~~(LEMON)

I felt Nightmare kiss me. (Well that was fast). He slid a tentacle up my shirt and I let out a soft moan. He took the opportunity to slide his tongue in to my mouth. He was determined to explore every part of it. I tugged at the rim of his pants, impatient. He broke the kiss and I whined. He turned into his other form, the non-gooey one.  He began to take off his clothes, then I was doing the same. Soon, we were naked together. His eyes has a slight glow of lust in them.

"Summon it~" He murmured softly to me. It took me a second to realize what he meant. My (Lenny Face). I did. It was already hard. Nightmare had done the same. He flipped me onto my stomach and positioned himself at my entrance. Without warning he entered me. I screamed in pain, tears brimming my eye sockets. Nightmare pulled out and turned me over. He nipped and bit at my neck, leaving hickeys. I moaned softly. Nightmare found my sweet spot when I moaned louder. He left a hickey there. "Look down~" He whispered. While he was doing that, he had re-entered me and there was no pain, pleasure was catching up. I let out a loud moan. He took it as a sign and began to thrust in and out. I was screaming in pleasure, begging for more. He did it harder, going in deeper with each thrust.

"NIGHTMARE I'M CLOSE!" I managed to scream between moans. I came soon after. He came inside of me right after. Nightmare collapsed on top of me, both of us panting. He rubbed my pelvis, causing me to shudder. He ran his fingers up and down my spine. He slowed to a stop and we laid next to each other, cuddling. We soon fell asleep.

(LEMON DONE)~~~End of Dream~~~(LEMON DONE) [300+ words]

"OH HOW WAS YOUR NIGHT YOU FILTHY SINNER?!?!" Chara screamed at me. I flinched at the volume. They never shouted. So much for 'only speaking in an ominous whisper'.

"What...?" I asked them, confused.

They lowered their voice. "Ohhh you don't know?! We share a body, remember?" They then yelled. "WE SHARE DREAMS!!" Chara went into the bathroom and came out with a bottle of bleach. They drank some of it and continued yelling. "I CAN'T DIE BUT THE PAIN IS WONDERFUL!!" It took me a while to process what they said. Oh...the dream...

All I have to say is that I hope Killer and Horror didn't hear Chara or I...that would be bad. "Oh, so your not worried about Nightmare finding out or hearing?!?!"

My face flushed red as I thought of that. I'd be dead. "Welp time to go threaten Killer and Horror  so they won't spill it. I just hope they didn't hear...wait, what did I say?" Oh stuff like 'harder' and 'faster' and 'I'm close'. Chara calmed down, but they were still ticked off. "I'll get you a week's worth of any chocolate you want if you don't tell anyone!" I begged. Make it a month's worth Deal. Thank you. Okay, lets go.