Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

It's been a rough life for your in Karakura town. You lost both of your parents and hardly have any friends.  How could things possibly get worse.  You looked up when your heard a screeching noise and found some oddly dressed people coming out of the hole in the sky.  One of them especially caught your attention.  He has electric blue hair and eyes with an amazing grin and a hole in his abdomen.  You noticed his shirt was open, revealing his chest, and looked away with flushed cheeks.

He spotted you staring and looking away and he smirked.  "You guys take care of the Soul Reapers in the area."  He ordered.  The arrancar with him nodded obediently and left in separate directions.  He sighed happily.  It's good to be the Sexta Espada, that way he can order all of the arrancar around.  He went down to the ground and you gasped in shock.  You took a couple steps back while trying to keep yourself from looking at his bare chest.  His smirk grew and grew as he watched your attempts at looking away.  He came next to you and put an arm around your shoulder.  "It's a little late for a mysterious beauty like yourself to be wandering around at night.  Why don't you let me walk you home?"  He suggested.  You stole a glance and noticed the six on his chest.  You remembered Ichigo mentioning something about Aizen joining the Espada army to achieve his goals.

You were Aizen's girlfriend, but then you learned about his plan and refused to go near him.  He only wanted you for your abnormal spiritual pressure.  You gulped slightly and turned away. "I'm sure I can get home on my own, thank you."  You told him.  You tried to continue walking when the mysterious man grabbed your shoulder.

You froze and felt your heart thumping.  You were beginning to fall for this mysterious person, but tried to keep it suppressed.  "I insist.  By the way, my name is Grimmjow."  He informed.  You smiled.

His name suited him and you liked it.  You blushed lightly and tried to hide it.  "I'm (Y/N)."  You told him.

"Why don't we go out sometime?"  He questioned while looking into your (e/c) eyes.  You nodded shyly and allowed him to walk you home.