Naruko X Vincent (purple guy) lemon

Again, if you don't like this stuff, then don't read it

Again, if you don't like this stuff, then don't read it.  I will probably make Vincent a little sadistic considering what he's like, so just warning you.  This lemon is for @kaylafike500
---------------------------------------------
"Ow, where am I?"  Naruko questioned as she looked at her surroundings from the place on the ground she landed.  Her golden hair whipped around as her head turned side to side.  She noticed a restaurant to her right and her stomach growled, signaling it was time for lunch.  She shrugged and got up while dusting herself off.  Taking a good look at the sign, she read "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria" in bold, black letters.  She then saw a brown bear, purple bunny, yellow chicken, and red fox with smiles on their faces.  The fox wore an eyepatch on his left eye and the bunny held a guitar.

Naruko didn't care what the place was so long as she could get something to eat.  She ran across the street and sat at a table waiting for a waiter to come and take her order.

As Naruko waited, Vincent was being given a tour of the place before he started his work at twelve in the morning.  "And here's your office where you'll monitor the animatronics and the restaurant to make sure no one has entered illegally.  That's about it for the tour, why don't you get something to eat and rest before coming back tonight."  Scott, his new boss, suggested.  Vincent nodded, his shaggy purple hair covering his eyes as he did so.

He exited the room after his boss and saw Naruko alone at her table.  He felt a lump in his throats as he stared at her, making him gulp to get rid of it.  Pushing his thoughts aside, he went over to Naruko.  "Excuse me, but could I sit with you?"  He asked kindly.

Naruko looked up at him with a smile.  "Sure."  She replied.  He sat down across from her with a smirk.  "I'm Naruko."  She introduced, holding her hand out to him.

He took her hand in his and shook it, both feeling some electricity from it.  "Vincent."  He informed.  They took their hands back and smiled like fools.  "Why's a pretty lady like yourself all alone?"  He asked.

She looked down slightly.  "I don't know where I am, I'm lost."  She explained. Vincent frowned and offered her to stay with him.  She grinned with excitement and thanked him.  After they had some pizza, they left for Vincent's apartment and came back near eleven fifty for his shift.  Naruko insisted to come with to help him since he's helping her.

Vincent had Naruko change out of her orange and black jumpsuit so that she was wearing proper security guard attire before they entered the office.  He'd made sure to bring a small power generator and hooked the doors up to it for what he had planned tonight.

As soon as the bell tolled twelve, Vincent closed both doors and pinned Naruko to the floor.  She stared wide eyed at him as he kissed her neck hungrily.  "Naruko, since I met you, I wanted to make you mine and that's exactly what I'm going to do."  Vincent spoke lowly and huskily in her ear.

Naruko shivered in fear and slight excitement.  Vincent growled and ripped her clothes off, making her blush in embarrassment and turn her head to the side.  He bit and sucked her breasts, making her moan and wince each time.  He then bit down on her sweet spot on her neck, drawing blood.  She cried out slightly from the pain and heard Vincent take off his clothes.  He finished and continued to massage her breasts.  Naruko tried to squirm away, making Vincent angrier by the second.

He rolled the chair over and placed her on his lap, spanking her harshly.  She yelled out each time and he dug his nails into her left breast.  "Stop, please!"  She cried out.  Vincent smirked and spanked her one last time before throwing her to the ground.

He pinned her down once more and smirked viciously.  "You'll have to do whatever I say."  He whispered into her ear.  Tears streamed down her cheeks and she nodded, hoping he'd stop hurting her.  He kissed her hungrily and felt her slowly kiss back.  His smirk widened at this as he pulled away.  Naruko didn't want to fall for this man, but she found herself doing just that.  He swiftly positioned himself at her entrance and pushed in without warning.  She gasped from the pain as tears welled up in her eyes.  Vincent didn't allow her time to adjust and continued to thrust into her.

The pain eventually subsided and Naruko screamed out in pleasure when he hit a certain spot.  Vincent smirked and made sure to continuously hit that spot.  "I-I'm gonna cum!"  She yelled out.  He grunted in response and went faster.  She screamed out as she released with Vincent releasing in her at the same time.  He collapsed next to her as he pulled a blanket over their sweaty bodies and pulled her to his chest by her waist.

"I love you, lovely Naruko."  He spoke softly in her ear.

Naruko blushed and looked down.  "I l-love you too."  She replied.

~Extended Ending~
All four of the animatronics eyes were wide as they heard what was going on in the back office.  Chica hid her face in embarrassment as the other three looked at each other.  "I be going back to me cove now."  Foxy spoke awkwardly and dashed off of the stage while trying to cover a nosebleed.  Freddy and Bonnie looked at each other.

"We'll never speak of this."  Freddy said.  Bonnie nodded in agreement as they all tried to get rid of the images in their heads.