Sebastian Michaelis

Being the daughter of Satan, you never had the opportunity to fulfill a contract because he didn't want to take the chance of losing you. Your best friend, Sebastian, finally convinced Satan to let you serve with him as Ciel Phantomhive's maid. Bassy, as you sometimes call him, was happy to have you with him. It was thought that he had no emotions akin to love, but he felt an emotion like love. He was shocked he had that emotion, but didn't let it interfere with his work.

Currently, the two of you were fighting Grell Sutcliff, a rogue reaper who loved cross dressing and was very forward with his love for Bassy. He pissed you off to no end and you threw a knife at his forehead, unfortunately missing since he ducked. He looked aghast. "How dare you try to hit a lady in the face!?" He screamed. You sighed and stepped forward.

"You're no lady, Grell." You spat as you got into a fighting stance.  He gave you a creepy smile and pulled out his chainsaw.

Your eyebrow twitched while watching him. "This is my personalized death scythe and I'll cut you to bits!" He exclaimed with a devilish smile. He went after Bassy while you went near Ciel to protect him. You looked over to see Grell was bringing his death scythe down on Sebastian who was trapped near the wall. You ran over quickly to try and help.

"Bassy!" You yelled and pushed him out of the way. The death scythe made a big gash in your arm and Sebastian looked at you in shock.

Grell could clearly feel the killer intent leaking from Sebastian and shivered.  He stood and dusted himself off, eyes flashing pink when landing on Grell.  He disappeared and reappeared in front of him, kicking him in the face and sending him flying.  He lost hold of his death scythe and Sebastian picked it up, aiming at Grell with anger slowly showing on his face.

He placed a foot on Grell's face and glared darkly with his pink eyes glowing dangerously.  "Well, I think it's time you got what you deserve."  Sebastian spoke in a calm tone of voice.

You quickly looked at Ciel and smiled to see Madame Red passed out on his leg before turning back to Grell and Sebastian.  Your vision was starting to blur from the blood loss.  You panted heavily.  Now is the time you wished you listened to your father when it comes to healing yourself.

A man stopped Sebastian from Killing Grell and pulled him away by the hair.  Sebastian made his way quickly over to you as you were passing out from blood loss.  "Hold on."  You heard Sebastian say and closed your eyes.

You next woke up to see you were in your room at the mansion with a fully healed arm.  "You're awake."  You heard the British accent that you love so much.  You turned to see Sebastian smiling at you while sitting on a chair.  "Why did you push me out of the way?"  He asked you.  You sat up and blushed as you felt his gloved hand on your cheek.

"Because I love you."  You replied.

He was shocked.  He quickly composed himself and kissed you sweetly.  You responded almost immediately happily.  He pulled away after licking your lips and smirked at your heavy blush.  "I love you too."  He said.  You smiled a genuine smile as the two of you embraced each other.