Bonnie

@Iamashipperofdesteil requested these next three. I didn't just want to choose one, so I'm doing all three since they're all such good fandoms. If anyone else wishes to make another request, please don't hesitate.
--------------------------------------------
You are the new night guard at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria and excited couldn't even begin to explain how you feel.  As a kid, you came here constantly just to see Bonnie, your favorite animatronic.  The purple bunny always sat you on his lap after they performed so that you could read to him.  He loved every minute of it and enjoyed helping you with the more challenging words.

One day, you woke up ready to head over when your parents refused, saying something came up and you couldn't go.  They continued to tell you that, specifically leaving out the part about five children being murdered at the restaurant.  Bonnie missed you so much and always waited for you to come back.  He began to give up hope each day until he saw you come in as the night guard.

At first, Bonnie didn't know if it really was you.  To be sure he could learn if it was you, he requested that everyone stay away tonight so he could learn more about you.  As he neared the back office, he heard an excerpt from a book you loved reading to him all those years ago.  "Look at me...you have your mother's eyes."  He heard you read aloud, voice slightly shaky with unshed tears of sadness.

Bonnie remembered that part clear as day...it was in the Deathly Hallows when Severus said his final words to Harry.  He took a deep breath before entering the office.  "His eyes closed for the last time as the three stared at him before they left for the castle."  He finished, making you jolt up in surprise. More tears came to your eyes, this time in happiness, at the sight of your old friend and long time crush.

"Bonnie!" You exclaimed happily as you jumped on him, embracing him tightly. You noticed he looked more human with purple bunny ears, but that didn't matter to you. He grunted with a chuckle as you practically glomped him. Footsteps were heard coming from the east hallway after hearing your exclamation to reveal human versions of Chica, Freddy, Foxy, and Golden Freddy. They all gasped in surprise before Chica glomped you on Bonnie.

"(Y/N)!" She shouted, practically making you deaf in your right ear. Everyone else ran over to the scene as they group hugged you. You grinned happily as they all rambled on about things that happened while you were gone.

Everyone began to let go except for Bonnie, who requested a little privacy with you for a moment. The other four left the room, allowing Bonnie to close the doors. He walked up and took your hands in his, his eyes full of love and adoration.

"My dear (Y/N), you don't know how much I missed you all these years. With you gone, I realized my true feelings about you, I never wanted to let you go. So, (Y/N), be mine?" He asked with a small smile. You felt love and joy swell in your chest as he said this and nodded your head.

"Yes, I'll be yours." You replied. He beamed at you before kissing you on the lips, earning cat calls from everyone else as you responded. The two of you broke for air and opened the door to allow the others to congratulate you. You leaned your head on his chest as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders. Nothing could possibly be better.