Naruhina (Inuyasha crossover)

The sky darkened with cumulonimbus clouds ready to cry upon the earth's surface. As lightning crashed to the ground, a horde of demons came from the clouds. Naruto cursed under his breath, wishing Naraku would quit sending his demons to innocent villages that don't deserve his wrath. Taking the large shuriken off his back with a chain attached to it, he threw it into the horde, taking down fifty with one swoop before pulling it back to him. That caught their attention, just like he wanted. With a smirk, he pulled his executioner's blade from it's sheath as he looked at the group behind him.

"Sango, Kohaku, take the east with Hinata and I. The rest of you, split into the remaining directions. Protect the village at any cost!" He ordered as everyone split up, leaving the four of them in their place. Sango pulled out her boomerang as Kohaku pulled out his small scythe with a chain. Hinata tied the medical kit onto her hip before pulling out her katana. The four of them charged into the horde without a second thought, slicing through all the minor demons in front. The stronger demons began to come out after a while, causing Naruto to smirk. "Finally, they emerge." His thoughts were cut short as he dodged a gust of wind aimed for his head. Naruto looked up to see Kagura glaring like she usually does.

"I've had enough of your meddling." She growled as she sent a few more gusts at the group. Naruto blocked and was ready to take her on when Sesshomaru appeared on the scene.

"Leave her to me." He spoke emotionlessly before flying up to her. Naruto looked around to see nearly every demon was taken care of. A sigh of relief nearly left his lips as he caught sight of a demon sneaking up behind Hinata.

"Hinata!" He called out has pushed her to the side, feeling the demon's sharp tail go through his side. Hinata's eyes widened as she scrambled to get to his side.

Sango quickly dispatched the demon as Hinata pulled out the medical kit. She swiftly disinfected the wound before cleaning it as a heavy blush made it's way to the surface of her cheeks.

"N-Naruto, w-why did y-you do that?" She questioned, her stutter not as bad as usual. Naruto knew he didn't want his friends to be hurt, yet felt different about Hinata. He felt a blush trying to surface as butterflies erupted in his stomach, making him feel tingly. He took a deep breath to steady himself.

"I l-love you." He admitted as both blushed darkly. Sango grabbed Kohaku's hand and led him away from the scene, giving the two some time to themselves. Hinata never thought she'd hear those words from her not-so-secret crush. A large smile appeared on her lips as she embraced him gently.

"I love you too." She spoke softly without a stutter. Naruto grinned like an idiot as he returned her kind gesture, making sure to be careful of his wound at the same time. Sango smiled at them from afar, happy that they finally got together.
--------------------------------------------
Naruto, I believe, was definitely ooc, but it seemed appropriate to make him more serious for the situation. Hope you guys enjoyed, this one-shot was for @northernlion196