#1

Before I start I'm labeling these as numbers so there is no confusion in the future I may switch P.O.Vs.

Tina's P.O.V

Queenie sat across from me at the table, Newt was leaving tomorrow, he had arrived here about a month and a half ago to deliver to me his finished copy of Fantastic Beasts and where to find them.

It was no secret to Queenie that I had become fond of Newt and developed a horribly childish crush for him.

"Of course it isn't, how can it be childish! Just because you like someone Tina doesn't mean you're childish," she said

I gave her an annoyed look and put my finger to my lips, Newt was in the guest room packing and could probably hear us.

"Relax Teen," she said quieter, "come on just to be sure he doesn't hear us we'll go in our room."

She stood up and I reluctantly followed her, when she closed the door she turned around and said "you have to tell him."

I sat on my bed "are you crazy?!" I said quickly "he's leaving tomorrow to go visit Leta Lestrange! You know the girl he's loved since he was in school!" I said frustrated.

Queenie shrugged "okay okay yeah, but maybe telling him will show him more options I don't know." She said as she sat next to me,

I put my head in my hands "I'm so foolish there's no way he feels the same way at all, I can't do this Queenie." I said

She put her hand on my back "I wouldn't say that," she said

I looked up at her "say what?"

She grinned "oh the part about him not feeling the same way."

I laughed "yeah right look at me," I said gesturing to myself, Queenie just shook her head.

"I'm telling you Teen just go talk to him, because one it will make you feel better and two he might do something about it." She said

"Like what?" I said sort of glaring at her, she sighed "I don't know! you just can't do nothin about it you gotta try."

I bit my lip considering the thought. If I did tell him anything could happen he would probably never talk to me again and he'd think I was a total fool or leave as soon as possible.

Queenie groaned "Tina its Newt he's not going to do any of that!"

I threw my hands in the air "fine I'll talk to him happy?" I asked

She clapped her hands "yes yes ok now, just be yourself don't get nervous it's just Newt." She said pushing me out the door.

Right, it's just Newt I thought.

Queenie pointed me to the guest room door "go!" She said

I rolled my eyes it's like Queenie wanted this more then I did.  I turned towards the door and stopped unsure of what to do.

My heart urged me to knock but my brain was desperately screaming to let him do what he wanted and not interfere with his life.

I knocked before I could talk myself out of it, the door opened a few seconds after, Newt looked surprised to see me.

"Oh hello Tina, uh what can I do for you?" He asked. He was avoiding eye contact with me, "uh actually I was just wondering if we could talk, well before you leave I mean."