#11

Credits to the picture above: @flowerafterrain
on Instagram does fabulous photoshops check her out!

Tinas P.O.V
"It's just a wedding Queenie," I said sighing, "you don't have to make such a fuss."

She glared at me "Just a wedding?! Just a wedding! No this is so much more, completely committing yourself to someone and you have to take the unbreakable vow, which is already a big enough deal on its own."

I rolled my eyes, "Newt and I don't even need the unbreakable vow. We trust each other,"

"That's sweet, but wizard tradition honey." Queenie said.

"Yes I know, now can you please stop messing with my dress it's fine." I laughed, she sighed "alright fine but at least let me put the hairpiece in."

She pulled out a headband that looked like silver leaves, she placed it on my head and the crown of my veil, I had to admit it looked beautiful.

"Oh Teen you look stunning!" She said excitingly clapping her hands,

I smiled "thank you I don't know what I would do without you." I said gratefully,

She sat down on a chair and took my hands in hers, "now anything you want to talk about? Before you get married?" She asked.

I gave her a confused look "like what?"

She laughed, and realization hit me, "Mercy Lewis no Queenie, oh you're terrible."

This only got more laughter out of her, "sorry I couldn't help myself, just be grateful you're not Newt right now he's probably being pestered by Theseus and Jacob."

I groaned and put my head in my hands, "No okay but seriously Tina I'm here for you."

I looked up at her "I'm fine Queenie, there's no need to worry."

She smiled and hugged me "I can't believe you're getting married! What do you think mom and pa would think? Marrying an English man?"

I rolled my eyes "I honestly don't think they would have minded, besides mom always liked going to the pictures with that British actor."

Queenie giggled "oh now I remember, so you're saying she'd be jealous?"

I shook my head "maybe proud?"

We both started giggling, it was nice to take an easy break and just laugh along with my sister.

I heard a knock on my door, Queenie and I both turned towards the door, "it's opened" I said.

The door opened revealing Amanda who now was very noticeably pregnant. "Tina were ready for you." She said with a smile.

I bit my lip, nerves suddenly hitting me like a pound of bricks. "You'll be fine Tina take a deep breath it's just Newt."

"And the hundreds of other people his mother wanted to invite." I hissed,

Amanda laughed "you should have seen my wedding."

Queenie stood me up and linked her arm with mine "it's going to be just fine,"

Amanda nodded, "here comes the bride." She said with a smile, I bit my lip and walked out of my room.