#10

This idea just popped in my head, anyways this is after Newt delivers his book to Tina, but now he's back in England again.

Newts P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~Christmas Eve~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat down on the arm chair closest to the crackling fire, I fiddled with my wand and watched the flames dance. I thought about my past trip to America, I remembered Queenies looked great teasing and Tina's thrilled expression when I delivered my book to her.

And for an odd reason even though I was home, sitting in my parents house for Christmas I didn't feel like I was at the right home.

My thoughts were interrupted by Theseus, "Why do you seem so down Newton? It's Christmas! Enjoy the holiday."

I sighed "I am enjoying my holiday,"

He sat in the chair opposite from me, he shrugged "whatever, but I have to ask you something."

I looked up at him "what is it?"

He held up a copy of my book, "this is the book you gave to Mum and Dad, but this isn't the first book. Knowing you I didn't think you would keep the first copy to yourself."

He kept eyeing me suspiciously, "So?" I said, "who's to say I didn't keep it to myself?"

"Seriously? Newt we both know you would give your first copy to mum, but if she doesn't have it who does?"

My cheeks flushed "Just a friend," I mumbled,

He grinned "Oh I see.... Newts got himself a girl, oh who is she? I must know."

I rolled my eyes "One she isn't my girl, and Two you don't know her." But I paused, he actually might know her they were both aurors after all, but the chances of that were slim.

"Even if I don't know her personally I want to know of her."

I sighed "Her names Tina Goldstein, okay?"

He didn't seem satisfied "oh come on you have to know a little more about her than that." He pushed.

"Fine if you must know, she's an American Auror at MACUSA, I met her a few years back before my book was published, and since then we've been friends that's it."

He laughed "Just friends don't travel across oceans to see each other, I'm willing to bet that she's a lot more then a friend, how many times have you kissed her?"

I shot a glare at him "and why are you just assuming we've kissed before?"

"Oh come on Newt I'm pretty sure you have so how many times?"

"Zero." I said

"The truth please." He said grinning,

I rolled my eyes why was he pressuring me so much "twice." I mumbled,

He clapped his hands together "excellent I'm sure mum will be extremely happy to know she has another daughter-in-law coming soon." He jumped out of his chair and ran off to the kitchen.

"Theseus don't you dare." I said springing up and chasing after him.

I ended up tackling him on the kitchen floor, "BOYS!" My mother yelled,

We both froze "how old are you two?" She exclaimed, looking at Theseus.

"32" he mumbled, and then she looked at me "younger than that." I said, Theseus hit me in response.