{one}

{About One Year Later}

My shift finally ended at McDonalds.

Yup, you heard me.

Dream job right.

Well not really, but I get free food and an okay pay so I guess win.

I went into the staff lounge room to grab my sweater and bag.

"Bye Steven," i say to my fellow employee.

"Bye Sophie, have a great day!" he replies.

"Thanks and you too," I answer.

"Well I'll try,but I don't think I'll be able to, working here," Steven replies.

I laugh.

Steven is the only person here that I'd consider a 'friend'. like we both hate our jobs and he's pretty chill. He's not uptight like everyone else.

I walk out into a warm summer Sydney day. I bounce over to my old run down pick-up truck, which was the only vehicle I could afford at the moment, but it was pretty good on gas, so that was alright I guess.

I unlock the door and step in and sit down on the torn leather seat. I start the pick-up and it roars to life, after about three failed attempts of course.

That was one if the bad things about my truck, it took many tries to actually start, but I shouldn't complain. At least I have a vehicle, when I could be walking in this horrible heat instead.

I back the vehicle up and drive over to my apartment building. I pull the car into the car park, then I shuffle upstairs to the 4th floor where I live.

When I get inside my small apartment I turn on the radio and pour myself a nice tall glass of lemonade.

I grab todays news and plop down on the couch. I slip on my thick black glasses which I should've been wearing already but I forgot them this morning. I am known to be quite forgetful at times. I then start reading the news.

While I'm reading a song on the radio catches my attention and i set down my book to listen to it.

I don't think I've heard this song before. The voice sounds so familiar, but I can't figure out who it is.

The song has a slow tempo, and I'll admit, its very good.

The song finishes and I give my full attention to the voice coming out of the radio,so I can catch the name of the song.

"And that ladies and gents is 'Wherever You Are' by Five Seconds of Summer, their new single," says the radio announcer.

That's why it sounded so familiar. It was my ex-boyfriend Luke and his band singing it. I haven't really listened to their music in a while, but, they still are amazing.

Now that i think about it, we haven't talked in ages. I wonder what they are doing now. Last i heard of the boys, they were on tour.

I'm not sure if Luke even remembers me.

But of course I am very proud of him. I always knew Five Seconds of Summer would go far.

The voice interrupts my thoughts and I zone my attention back to the radio.

"The song was released only two days ago and it's already jumping to the top of the charts," the voice who sounds male pauses,

"We also were informed in a recent interview, Luke Hemmings, the lead singer, had wrote this song himself. He told us that it was about a very important girl that he had to leave back home due to fame. He says, although he hasn't talked to her in almost a year that he misses her dearly and still loves her. Aww how sweet, is that?Now here is Katy Perry's newest song..."A song started to play after the announcer finished his last sentence.

Who was the girl that he was talking about? Was it me? I don't think it would be, but who else would it be..

______________________________A/N

Heyyy!

Sorry it sucks, i know.

But I hope you like the story so far, it's just beginning ;)

So who was the song about?

Was it about Sophie?

Well read on and maybe you'll find out!!

Anyways, hope you guys are good!

Also please like and vote!!

Bye :D <3