{five}

I guess I do love Luke still.

I never really got to think it over when he asked me if I wanted to go out. But now that I do think about it, I realize I do.

I am still in love with him.

But I already turned him down so I guess I'm just too late.

~

I remember the very first time I met Luke. It was love at first sight. I knew right then and there that we were meant to be.

~Flashback~

I was at the mall by myself. I just finished eating my sub sandwich when I decided to go check out the new record shop which had just opened a few weeks ago. At the shop they sold all sorts of music. Anything you wanted, they had it. It was a pretty cool shop.

I walk into the store and begin browsing. I then come across a Blink-182album.

"They're a pretty sick band if you didn't know already," says a voice from behind me.

I spin around to see an extremely handsome boy standing right there i front of me. He had perfect blue eyes,adorable dimples, amazing hair and just everything about him made me feel so happy and warm inside.

I then reply shyly, "Yeah, i know. They are very good,"

"Yeah. My names Luke by the way."

"Hi Luke, nice to meet you."

"You too.And may I ask what yours is?"

"Oh jeez sorry, mines Sophie,"

I say awkwardly. Gosh I'm going to screw everything up.

"Hello Sophie. Beautiful name you have."

"Thanks. I blush.

"So, you like Blink?" he asks.

"Yeah, they are amazing!" I reply.

"I agree. I'm actually in a band myself,"

"Oh, really?"

"Yup, were called Five Seconds of Summer. I do lead vocals and guitar."

"Cool!" I say.

"You should come by and watch us sometime. The boys wouldn't mind at all."

"Sure, sounds like fun!"

"Okay great, here's my number," he says while scribbling down his cell number on a ripped piece of paper. He then hands it to me.

"Okay I'll text you soon. I got to go now. Ill see you hopefully someday soon."

"Okay bye,"

"Bye,"

~

And that was how we first met. It wasn't much, but to me, it was perfect.

I still have that slip of paper with his number written on it. I knew I should not throw it out. It's a great memory.

I want Luke back. I hope he hasn't changed his mind about wanting me back.

______________________________

A/N

Yeah idk.

It kinda sucks.

But I try.

Please vote, comment and keep reading!!